1. Alterac Valley has become too frequent

I play Icecrown, when I que for a BG, 7/10 of them are AV. most people seem to also have an issue with this ingame, and I felt it is time to get some form of opinion from the Icecrown community on this:

I am losing interest in quing BG's lately, most people do not know how to play to the objectives of this BG and it becomes a 45 minute to 1hr waste of time.
    I get bored and immediately leave the BG, stuck with deserter for 15 minutes i have to log another character while i wait for it to go away on my previous toon, eventually driving me to a point of complete boredom that i end up closing my wow and playing CS or DOTA. I used to que BGs for hours on end, but now the consistant roll of AV's one after the next is just wrecking it for me. I am trying to bring this to someones attention as in game majority of players seem to be feeling the same way about this. i remember in the past, Molten wow had an issue exactly the same, with AV rolling too frequently , that they ended up fixing it. It became pleasant to que for a BG again.

the best example i can give of a nice rotation of BG's is Blackrock, it is unbelievably fun to que for BG's there, the problem is that Blackrock does not have the PVE content I also seldom enjoy.

2. The amount of AVs has already been reduced.
    For me it works absolutely fine now. Av pops up like 20% of the time and even at peak times, when plenty of ppl are doing BGs, there is often not even a single av runing when i check it with a "/who" av macro.
    the best example i can give of a nice rotation of BG's is Blackrock, it is unbelievably fun to que for BG's there.
    Blackrock is a pretty bad example because there AV doesnt pop up at all. It might be ur personal preference that AV pops never up but thats not blizzlike.

3. It was too frequent in the past month but these days not so much. I guess you are just in a bad luck streak
    What really worries me the most is SotA as it has quite few annoying bugs, as for example, teleport gate not working, having to run from one graveyard to another when opposite team caps flag, those 20k or 30k dmg from chimera shots when hunters are sitting in demolishers, etc

4. I hope the next time I farm bgs I'll be able to get a pure streak of AV only