1. Possible solution to queues

I think, perhaps migrations offset by certain benefits in return for play on another server ( lordaeron ) can work.
    Something like:
    *Gold
    *1PJ max lvl and perhaps a basic set for this one
    *A mount
    *Bags
    or anything that can convince players to change server, as long as this does not affect the playability of the same, there will be more than one who want to create an empty account to get those same benefits in exchange for nothing, so it should apply only accounts with a certain time to be created.

Maybe the community should try to help developers with at least possible ideas that can solve problems that affect us all.

Sorry for my bad English , I'm from Argentina.
    Greetings to google translator who made ​​this post possible =D

2. Simply donate to skip que.Problem solved.And in process help Warmane pay for services and fee's required to run one such server.
    Who knows,if que goes to 8k they might get another....

3. yep, but if the population continues to rise, it may be affected the gameplay, otherwise they simply increase the capacity of the server, and this already clarified in another post, the real problem is excess people on the same server, in some censuses denotes that exceed 12k for a lot, and that's bad : /

4. Even if this wasn't the sort of suggestion that gets automatically declined for having to do with queues and player caps, I don't ever see us "bribing" players to play on another of our servers. If they wanted to, they could do it on their own, but they don't. As I believe could be your case, they would all want "someone else" to move, so they wouldn't have a queue.