1. July 2, 2016  

2. July 2, 2016  
    And they'll probably be overpowered the first 3 months or so, we all know how it is
    Yeah, just like how Monks were OP.

... oh wait

3. July 2, 2016  

... oh wait
    They'll PROBABLY not definetly, im dont work at blizzard so i can only guess

Edit : I'm also pretty sure Monks are not a hero class
    Edited: July 2, 2016

4. July 2, 2016  
    monks are not a hero class

5. July 2, 2016  

... oh wait
    Well there was this one guy who played orc monk during MoP he made a couple of 3vs1 arena vidoes not sure if that would count as OP?

6. July 2, 2016  
    Well there was this one guy who played orc monk during MoP he made a couple of 3vs1 arena vidoes not sure if that would count as OP?
    I've regularly done solo in 2's here on Warmane. That doesn't mean Rets are OP. Any Wizard should kill one easily.

Meanwhile, Warriors were oneshotting people with heroic strike and Hunters were killing people easily inside a stampede. Let's not forget Warlocks were hitting people for 70% of their health with a single Chaos Bolt.

Monks were definitely the OP ones at the time. Sure thing.
    They'll PROBABLY not definetly, im dont work at blizzard so i can only guess

Edit : I'm also pretty sure Monks are not a hero class
    They've gotten better at "balancing" the new classes up-front since then. I hear that Demon Hunters are strong, but they aren't the OP ones we should be afraid of in Legion.
    Edited: July 2, 2016

7. July 2, 2016  
    In theory all classes can be overpowered if played right.
    Player makes the difference not class,saying that dk is nub class or pala is nub class,sorry for the one who posted this thread probably got butthurt.
    If you face a bad dk you wont complain...(because ofc you win) but if you face a pro one,you call him no skill **** class(because you lost,everyone who loses,is losing their minds?
    Cmon.. its wotlk dks may have the upper hand,but you master your class(dedicate hard) and you can toy with them or atleast put a good fight,dk is op?
    So is arms/warr yet people manage to beat that comp
    You cant tell people to not play one,and you cant say is a nub class because you sux fighting them.

8. July 6, 2016  
    In theory all classes can be overpowered if played right.
    Player makes the difference not class,saying that dk is nub class or pala is nub class,sorry for the one who posted this thread probably got butthurt.
    If you face a bad dk you wont complain...(because ofc you win) but if you face a pro one,you call him no skill **** class(because you lost,everyone who loses,is losing their minds?
    Cmon.. its wotlk dks may have the upper hand,but you master your class(dedicate hard) and you can toy with them or atleast put a good fight,dk is op?
    So is arms/warr yet people manage to beat that comp
    You cant tell people to not play one,and you cant say is a nub class because you sux fighting them.
    dk is just easiest to master at least for 3.3.5 thats was the main reason why i rerolled from dk after wipe

9. July 6, 2016  
    Player makes the difference not class
    facepalm.jpg

You will never win shadow priest as mmhunter with equal gear and skill.
    You will never win arms warrior as elemental shaman with equal gear and skill.
    You will never win sub rogue as affliction lock with equal level and skill.
    You will never win hunter as arcan mage with equal gear and skill.
    I can continue that list till tomorrow

There are hardest classes to master (like ferals) and faceroll classes (like DKs).
    I mean, you can master even faceroll class, or play it bad, bot COMPARE TO SOME OTHER CLASSES, dk requires less time and skill to be "good".

pala is nub class
    I can't really get it, why so many people complain about paladins, when there are so many classes who can counter em
    or provide a fair fight against.
    Edited: July 6, 2016

10. July 6, 2016  
    I've never understand this thought process. This assumption works at perhaps a top skill level. But what if the two fighting are a couple of window-lickers who click their spells and backpedal to get away from their opponent? In that situation, any out come is game, and the loser will likely start complaining about lag or how OP the opponent's class is.

I can't really get it, why so many people complain about paladins, when there are so many classes who can counter em
    or provide a fair fight against.
    Because people have this belief that Divine Shield is OP, but things such as Deterrence are completely balanced. Who cares about the fact that any caster or DK should be able to beat a Ret? Who cares that Holydins have a single spell school? The only people who complain about Paladins are the kiddos that are stuck under 1400 rating.

11. July 6, 2016  
    In theory, you're right. However I only know 4 Shadow Priests that beat the living hell out of my hunter. And when I state beat the living hell is destroy me in a matter of seconds. Every single priest does the exact same thing; Disarm and dot you up while you're disarmed. There are possible counters for that and possible mechanics that allow you to manage that situation.

So yes, Skill always gets involved in the equation.

12. July 6, 2016  
    Obviously skill will make a difference, but the guy said several times "with equal gear and skill", so assuming both have 2k+ exp for example, the list is 100% fine. Also you can add that you will never win affli lock as ele shammy, or you will never win ele shammy as ret pala etc

13. July 6, 2016  
    Obviously skill will make a difference, but the guy said several times "with equal gear and skill", so assuming both have 2k+ exp for example, the list is 100% fine. Also you can add that you will never win affli lock as ele shammy, or you will never win ele shammy as ret pala etc
    Even a low gear Retri pala can easily win a full gear ele shammy if he plays correctly. I eat ele shammys as a retri pala and make them switch to resto spec.

14. July 6, 2016  
    Even a low gear Retri pala can easily win a full gear ele shammy if he plays correctly. I eat ele shammys as a retri pala and make them switch to resto spec.
    You probably had the luck to have fought against some autist garbages who have never heard of frost shock nor purge, but gz I guess

15. July 6, 2016  
    I've never understand this thought process. This assumption works at perhaps a top skill level. But what if the two fighting are a couple of window-lickers who click their spells and backpedal to get away from their opponent? In that situation, any out come is game, and the loser will likely start complaining about lag or how OP the opponent's class is.

Because people have this belief that Divine Shield is OP, but things such as Deterrence are completely balanced. Who cares about the fact that any caster or DK should be able to beat a Ret? Who cares that Holydins have a single spell school? The only people who complain about Paladins are the kiddos that are stuck under 1400 rating.
    Well,as far as i know ret paladin or prot paladin should win dk,i mean retri has to many advantages,i summon gargo? I will silence too,but he can fear my pets,he can dispell diseases and use 1handed wep and shield for more heal and survability,the more a duel dk vs ret last,the higher chances he has to win.
    Like i said in the above post,i put skill above all tactics,anticipation etc +ofc gears matters alot.
    I say this because with my feral druid i can beat any class actually,people complaining about dks that are op,skilled feral can toy with a dk,a skilled feral will always kill gargo within seconds,and kite the dk,also bleeds ignore armor,good rogue can beat dk,ret paladin has advantage vs any spec dk ofcourse.
    People should stop saying "nub go play real class" because you never lose to classes you lose to players,skilled players.
    Kek i have seen a skilled mage losing to a very pro ret paladin in 1v1 tournament xD anti-class or no,player will always win,not class,thats what i am trying to say,people are lazy to improve and blame the class.

I also agree with your first post.

First 1234 Last