1. July 4, 2016  

Failing add-ons

Hi, Ive been trying to use some add-ons, but with the exception of Dcords and TinyDPS, none of them work, including Skada or recount, can someone suggest what could be the problem? Furthermore, i do see the plugins i install in the add-ons list in character select, and in the game when hovering over computer icon, but they do nothing, i cannot summon a single menu.

2. July 5, 2016  
    Hi, Ive been trying to use some add-ons, but with the exception of Dcords and TinyDPS, none of them work, including Skada or recount, can someone suggest what could be the problem? Furthermore, i do see the plugins i install in the add-ons list in character select, and in the game when hovering over computer icon, but they do nothing, i cannot summon a single menu.
    Did you remember to check the little box on top of the addon list on the character selection screen that says "load out of date addons"?

Because if the addons are meant for another version of WoW, and that box is unchecked, the game will simply refuse to load them. Also, make sure that you do download the correct versions, as the interface API changes from expansion to expansion, and thus an addon meant for Cata or MoP will most likely not work for WotLK at all.

There is a post in these forums with lists and download links to the correct versions of most of the popular addons for all three versions of WoW Warmane is running:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=276782