1. July 4, 2016  

Bugged!

I entered an RDF and kept falling until I died. Then I had to do unstuck from the website but unfortunately I was teleported alive under orgirmaar. I waited 30 minutes to do unstuck from the website but unfortunately it didn`t work. Anyone got any suggestions? Even my friends got the same problem.
    Thing we have tried:
    -Teleporting via meeting stone.
    -Using dungeon finder to enter a dungeon but i was still underground.
    -Using heartstone was not possible due the fact that I am falling or jumping.
    -Using unstuck on the website.
    Edited: July 4, 2016

2. July 4, 2016  
    Hey! You have to get some people to summon you somewhere near some mobs that can kill you. Once you are dead, you can release and you will get back on the ground.

3. July 4, 2016  
    That is impossible as I m under orgrimaar

4. July 4, 2016  
    It's not impossible. Me and my friend experienced the same issue few months ago that ended with us stuck in Stormwind. I found a warlock and 2 people that summoned us near an elite in Hyjal (because we were level 80 or something) and once we died everything was alright.

5. July 4, 2016  
    Well no one is helping so it s impossible.

6. July 4, 2016  
    Well no one is helping so it s impossible.
    I'm too tired now but if you are willing, I can help you tomorrow (so far I understood that you are horde, right?). As long as you get a warlock and 2 people to summon you (it can be anywhere if they are lazy) I can come and kill you with my warrior. If not, make a ticket and hope that the GM is willing to kill you because when I had the problem the GM unstuck me 2 times and I was still bugged.

7. July 5, 2016  
    What worked for a friend of mine is, if your char is visible to other players, or is targettable even though it appears underground to you, ask a player to challenge you to pet battle mode, it will make the game put you in battle mode, and change your camera view. Forfeit the battle!

After that you should be able to move your char around but the camera view is still ****ed up, so just go to some nearby hostile npc and die, ressurecting after that should solve it.