1. July 8, 2016  

Is it worth coming to MoP?

Hi, everyone.
    I currently play on Icecrown, but with long queues it's become almost unplayable during my free hours. So, I have a few questions for you:
    1. How is MoP? Is it actually dead as some people say or is it worth playing? I've seen a few updates to MoP during the past few weeks.
    2. I would like to try the endgame raids and do some bgs. Don't care about arena. Are endgame raids working? Is it hard to find groups?
    3. Are BGs dead or can you easily find a BG going on?
    4. I mostly play as a mage. Does it have any game-breaking bugs?

Thanks. :)

2. July 8, 2016  
    Hi, everyone.
    I currently play on Icecrown, but with long queues it's become almost unplayable during my free hours. So, I have a few questions for you:
    1. How is MoP? Is it actually dead as some people say or is it worth playing? I've seen a few updates to MoP during the past few weeks.
    2. I would like to try the endgame raids and do some bgs. Don't care about arena. Are endgame raids working? Is it hard to find groups?

1.its not dead YET cant say if its worth but you should try it out
    2.Soo is like 4 -5 bosses released i think tot normal works hc should work not all bg are released if u want to pve go horde
    3.If u want quick ques go horde ally ques are long
    4. i dont have a mage but they are good

3. July 8, 2016  
    Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try it out. Downloading MoP right now.
    Good to know that horde queues are quicker as I was already planning to play as horde.

4. July 9, 2016  
    questioning myself as well.
    I'd come back to MoP but the population seems so low and its full of bugs. More bugged than its release date.
    Take arboterum. If u step in that, 50000 insects chases you. Even passive critters chases after u , without touching them . Lol
    In valley of the four winds, near a cave or w/e. a single mob can one shot you. Combat log saying 100k/hit.
    I gave up at lv 87. 1 month ago
    Edited: July 9, 2016

5. July 9, 2016  
    questioning myself as well.
    I'd come back to MoP but the population seems so low and its full of bugs. More bugged than its release date.
    Take arboterum. If u step in that, 50000 insects chases you. Even passive critters chases after u , without touching them . Lol
    In valley of the four winds, near a cave or w/e. a single mob can one shot you. Combat log saying 100k/hit.
    I gave up at lv 87. 1 month ago
    Its normal that Degu one hits you

6. Its normal that Degu one hits you
    Attempt to troll someone else fam

7. Hi, everyone.

1. Not in a great moment. 3k peak players. It's far from dead, but I think is lossing people all days.
    2. Pve here is not like the best idea, but there're some raids oppen. You can always find a guild and try few ToT and SOO bosses...
    3. There're bgs 24h all days. But better get a premame or prepare yourself to be camped all rounds. Quick ques = Horde. / Win ratio = Ally.
    4. Mage rocks here, so seems OK.

8. Attempt to troll someone else fam
    Thats not a troll. Thats true

9. I love the Frostwolf bg scene. It's my favorite WoW activity, period.

10. Attempt to troll someone else fam
    yes it is normal for degu to one shot you at that level.... because of his mechanics... now it is possible that these mechanics are not working properly for example, if he casts barbed needle even if you are not that far enough for him to do it.. but the damage is correct

Edited: July 11, 2016

11. WELCOME to MoP....Its sucks.....You'll love it.

12. yes it is normal for degu to one shot you at that level.... because of his mechanics... now it is possible that these mechanics are not working properly for example, if he casts barbed needle even if you are not that far enough for him to do it.. but the damage is correct

I wasnt even talking about degu. I was talking about stupid bugs. Walk into arboterum as a lv 85 or something. You'll get chased by 100 critters and 50 bees. Even passive critters chases you, with 395k health pools and doing 8-10k/hit. all of them

13. I wasnt even talking about degu. I was talking about stupid bugs. Walk into arboterum as a lv 85 or something. You'll get chased by 100 critters and 50 bees. Even passive critters chases you, with 395k health pools and doing 8-10k/hit. all of them
    i have leveled up 3 characters already, and i barely have problems at all, yes there are bugged quest maany of them, yes there are stuff that shouldn't behave that way, areboretrum was a place that i never went while lvling because for some reason i never tought i could get quests there except for the dailys and the mount quests, but post lvling the realm is not that bad but apparently you had a hard time

14. i have leveled up 3 characters already, and i barely have problems at all, yes there are bugged quest maany of them, yes there are stuff that shouldn't behave that way, areboretrum was a place that i never went while lvling because for some reason i never tought i could get quests there except for the dailys and the mount quests, but post lvling the realm is not that bad but apparently you had a hard time
    http://prntscr.com/brj7h0
    I dont know man i tried to change every zone. finally i gave up on it. that was 1month and half ago. Like what the hell
    STUFF that worked before, now, AREN'T working. They fix something, 50 other things ****s up.

15. http://prntscr.com/brj7h0
    I dont know man i tried to change every zone. finally i gave up on it. that was 1month and half ago. Like what the hell
    STUFF that worked before, now, AREN'T working. They fix something, 50 other things ****s up.
    Yeah, I have seen those bugs too... But it's a 7x realm and as a player who likes questing i can say they fixed lots of quests. Just change your zone and you'll be alright.

123 Last