1. July 9, 2016  

[Request] GridIndicatorCornerText 3.3.5

Hello everyone. I've been looking for this Grid plugin working for 3.3.5.... But I cannot seen to get it. Apparently this got implemented into Grid at some point and it got discontinued. All the links to Curse and Wowinterface are 404 Not found.
    So please any kind soul can upload this. I'm an avid Grid user and I'm looking to enhance my healing by tracking the HoTs timers as a resto druid.
    Or maybe theres another alternative to this and if there is hopefully you guys can share it up with me.

2. July 9, 2016  
    You could use my downport of Grid2 r720 for 3.3.5 which has things like that built-in.

3. You could use my downport of Grid2 r720 for 3.3.5 which has things like that built-in.
    Thanks for the suggestion I'll certainly give it a try. I've a few questions tho.
    Is there like any major bug or does it tend to bug too often? You know since it's a backport.

I would still like to get the GridIndicatorCornerText plugin.

4. There are no bugs I know of.

I've backported it a year ago when I started playing 3.3.5 again and been tweaking it since then.

Haven't encountered any problems while playing/raiding.

All displays (icon, square, text, progress bar) can be placed freely in Grid2 so downporting a less functional AddOn wouldn't make much sense to me.
    Edited: July 10, 2016