1. Donation Issue

fix the donation system , i have been trying to donate since yesterday and it keeps reject me for some reason , i called my bank they said the card is ok , i went and tryied to donate for league of legends and it works which it means , the problem is from ur donation system , please fix it , i cant handle this long queue anymore.

2. Is it a debit card? Those don't seem to work for most people. My credit card works, my debit card doesn't. If you don't have a credit card, I'd look at the other options paymentwall gives (e.g. paysafecard).

3. fix the donation system , i have been trying to donate since yesterday and it keeps reject me for some reason , i called my bank they said the card is ok , i went and tryied to donate for league of legends and it works which it means , the problem is from ur donation system , please fix it , i cant handle this long queue anymore.

Hello, This has been an ongoing issue.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=334836

Good Luck.

4. Is it a debit card? Those don't seem to work for most people. My credit card works, my debit card doesn't. If you don't have a credit card, I'd look at the other options paymentwall gives (e.g. paysafecard).

it is a mastercard <credit card> and it is for online use only i mean for online shopping and stuff , i use it for donate for games and buy things from internet
    but it ididnt work in warmane... for some reason so i am asking for help

5. Warmane doesn't handle your payment 'Paymentwall' does the issue is with them not Warmane.

6. then they must change from paymentwall to google or something that is better to use , because if i didnt donate soon i'll look for something else because i cant wait 4 hours everyday for the queue .

7. it is a mastercard <credit card> and it is for online use only i mean for online shopping and stuff , i use it for donate for games and buy things from internet
    but it ididnt work in warmane... for some reason so i am asking for help
    My credit card that works is with Capital One Bank Visa. They do tend to send me an e-mail asking me to confirm that I authorized Paymentwall transactions, but once I click "yes" on that e-mail it's never failed to work.

8. Is it a debit card? Those don't seem to work for most people. My credit card works, my debit card doesn't. If you don't have a credit card, I'd look at the other options paymentwall gives (e.g. paysafecard).
    Man,no one can donate with paysafecard,i wish paysafe to be back it was so easy to use it.
    I dont know why but it seems paysafecard cant be used to donate on this server anymore :/