1. Best rotation (Lordaeron)

This is a question for the priests of Lordaeron. This means patch 3.0.1 on warmane server (to take potential bugs into consideration).

I have surfed around the web and found many answers to my question. I know there probably are as many different rotations as there are players. But I want to know, in YOUR oppinion and according to YOUR experience, what is the best rotation for a shadow priest to get the highest dps?
    This include for example:
    - Do you use SWD? If yes, then when? As soon as its off CD or only when you have to move?
    - Do you use MB? If yes, then when? As soon as its off CD or only right after VT? And/or only if you don't have a pala in the group (for mana reg)?
    - What spells do you use to get 5 stacks of shadow weaving before applying SWP?

Please give me your best rotation. It would also be nice to see what kind of dps you are pulling with it!

Finally, if anyone could recommend a good addon that tells you when your dots are about to expire and when your spells come off CD (like a flashing button or bar in the middle of the screen), that would be appreciated! :)

Have a good day!

2. Starting with 4T10 :VT-SW:D-MB-DP-MF-SW:P-MFx2 after this

1)VT-DP-MFx5
    2)VT-DP-MB-MFX4
    3)VT-DP-MB-SW:D-MFX3

I'm generally using 1 and 3 rotations