1. Same here. My quest log was full by the end of it. Glad he's gone now though

2. btw im not sure if you read the Snot's comment... in deed, it was truly horrible (and rude), but still he is right - think what is the reason to be he doing it, from his point of view - don't directly send hate, but first try the normal way :)
    Permanent bans (and 30 days etc) are with the idea of punishment, as the person in case wishes not to understand what he is wrong about, and, in some cases - as a way to remove them from the community (as the Final measure)... That is why they start with short ones, just to show the player he is wrong at to think it over... imagine if our beloved parents decide to ehm, send us to summer school for spoiling some milk on the carpet :D
    Sadly though, i have noticed such behaviour in some of the guilds, and also in some of the raids around... just remember, "noob heal dude go kick him", and in many cases the prob is even not in the chara, but the rest of the raid...

3. imagine if our beloved parents decide to ehm, send us to summer school for spoiling some milk on the carpet :D
    If some kid intentionally spoiling some milk on the carpet for 2 days long cursing everyone around in additional, he deserve to be thrown off the bridge.
    Exactly as that gnome deathknight.

So, yes, 2 days ban is very short for that behavior.
    Edited: July 27, 2016

4. If some kid intentionally spoiling some milk on the carpet for 2 days long cursing everyone around in additional, he deserve to be thrown off the bridge.
    Exactly as that gnome deathknight.

So, yes, 2 days ban is very short for that behavior.
    Meanwhile, players get banned for 60 days for ninja in a raid....

5. Meanwhile, players get banned for 60 days for ninja in a raid....
    Yeah, should be more.

6. So, yes, 2 days ban is very short for that behavior.
    You're forgetting a thing; 2 days is like a warning. The punishment level keeps growing until it hits the point of perma-ban.
    If I'm not mistaken after three bans you get a perma ban (depending on the situation obviously). Just let him come back, do those stupid actions again and fill up a report (with screenshots included) about this guy again and you'll have him gone.

7. You're forgetting a thing; 2 days is like a warning. The punishment level keeps growing until it hits the point of perma-ban.
    If I'm not mistaken after three bans you get a perma ban (depending on the situation obviously). Just let him come back, do those stupid actions again and fill up a report (with screenshots included) about this guy again and you'll have him gone.
    Imagine him lurking in the forums, and reading this. He'd best heed your warning.

8. This thread is months old and this same Gnome DK still does this kind of stuff.
    I have gotten him as the tank several times in RDF where he just afks or harrasses everyone

Why is he allowed to continue on for so long with the exact same toxic behavior?

9. This thread is months old and this same Gnome DK still does this kind of stuff.
    I have gotten him as the tank several times in RDF where he just afks or harrasses everyone

Why is he allowed to continue on for so long with the exact same toxic behavior?
    "It's part of the game"

Honestly, humanity is, at it's core, horribly rotten. Some are just worse than average.

10. Transfer to horde, we're nice people.
    I'm so angry at the high number of trollers on the alliance side. A lot of them for example spam global chat with vulgar stuff, while some of them will even queue up for dungeon only to troll. Who else agrees with me? Is it possible for them to get banned?
    Please roll Horde. It's true we are the more mature, hardworking and caring faction. We don't get everything handed to us like the Alliance does.

11. So you know these people are doing ldiot stuff on purpose to trigger some other people..You realize they are troll and you get triggered and you start a topic on the forum asking for a ban, lol? I guess their trolling was succesful. Congratulations to them xd

If you are mature enough, ignore them (I mean act like nothing happened, not /ignore, but that can work good too)

Why so much drama? I got grouped for VoA 25, they wiped 1 time at trashes, i said ok can happen (lol 8 years old content, ppl 284 gear, cant do voa...), i re-entered, they wiped AGAIN on another trash, then instead of raging or insulting or whatever.....very calm I left the group and hearthstone out.

Just don't feed the trolls. If you are going to do something "alone", with people you don't know (random battlegrounds for example) and things start to going bad, and you can't handle that, just do something else.

And ignore lfg btw.

12. Please roll Horde. It's true we are the more mature, hardworking and caring faction. We don't get everything handed to us like the Alliance does.
    ahahahah "we don't get everything handed to us like the Alliance does."

please do elaborate how the Alliance "gets everything handed to them" whilst you horda work soooo hard to obtain things. I am rather curious tbh.

13. Also, for the "people in global saying vulgar things and cursing" etcetc. there is a feature on the game called IGNORING people, i.e you will not recieve any kind of messages sent from ignored player. end.

PS:

14. Also, for the "people in global saying vulgar things and cursing" etcetc. there is a feature on the game called IGNORING people, i.e you will not recieve any kind of messages sent from ignored player. end.

PS:
    I understand the /ignore list has a limit...and quite frankly, it's not big enough.

15. I understand the /ignore list has a limit...and quite frankly, it's not big enough.
    how about you exolore the "world of addons". there is one which extends your ignore limit.

Edit: Its called "ignore more" iirc

First 123 Last