1. what happened to the srv

What happened? the server was always full, and now just 6k people?

2. Midnight and Icecrown opening.
    The peak was on 7k people today, that is a lot lower then it used to be :( Also it is now two months since the opening, so we can't blame that:\. Still the best server in my opinion, so it is sad to see the population getting this low so fast.

3. The peak was on 7k people today, that is a lot lower then it used to be :( Also it is now two months since the opening, so we can't blame that:\. Still the best server in my opinion, so it is sad to see the population getting this low so fast.
    did you really expect 12k people were going to put up with no rdf, 1x rates, and buffed raids? if so then you were delusional.

4. did you really expect 12k people were going to put up with no rdf, 1x rates, and buffed raids? if so then you were delusional.
    I did not expect 12k to stay, but I did not expect the population to drop as fast as it has done too. If you think about it the vanilla server that was shut down because of blizzard had no rdf, was 1 x rate, and vanilla is more hardcore then wotlk - an there was 14k online so... it aint impossible.

But no, I did not expect it - but the drop is fast now :\

5. I did not expect 12k to stay, but I did not expect the population to drop as fast as it has done too. If you think about it the vanilla server that was shut down because of blizzard had no rdf, was 1 x rate, and vanilla is more hardcore then wotlk - an there was 14k online so... it aint impossible.

But no, I did not expect it - but the drop is fast now :\
    major difference there tho is vanilla isn't suppose to have rdf, wotlk is. i fully expected the pop to drop drastically once icecrown came around, and continue to drop slowly over time once people realized how buffed the raids were. but it is dropping faster than i expected.

6. lordaeron could definely use RDF since is so hard to lvl and no one comes to dungeon party couse its a waste of 30 min finding players and another 30-45 min to walk at ss....
    That beeing sayd ofc ppl are going to icecrown where they can have some fun ...(Oh and bgs on lord are like 30-40 min que mid day)

7. Does it surprise you ?
    There are not so many people who want to spend their free time for x1 questgrind, 30 minutes dungeon finding and rest bull**** Lordaeron provides.
    Especially these who have real life job and family.

8. i actually liked the 1x levelling experience, but yea, i missed the RDF while leveling and i am missing it on 80 as well. Also, the raids are overtuned still and 10men raids are simply a waste of time..

9. Warmane should make a vanilla sesver, will be overpopulated as **** because there is not a single good private vanilla server at this moment.

10. Playing on a x1 realm is not a big deal, as you can level up your character,professions and grind reputation quite well and is not a surprise since you have chosen this authentic realm.

However,what really screws this realm is not the x1 rate,but the questionable decisions to nerf honor for lower levels,remove Call to Arms from time to time or reduce its length,disable RDF , buff the raids,even when there is heroic mode available, an appropriate way to increase the difficulty and the horrible manner some moderators treat the players on this section of the forum.

11. lordaeron could definely use RDF since is so hard to lvl and no one comes to dungeon party couse its a waste of 30 min finding players and another 30-45 min to walk at ss....
    That beeing sayd ofc ppl are going to icecrown where they can have some fun ...(Oh and bgs on lord are like 30-40 min que mid day)
    Regardless of there being an RDF or not, questing is still faster than chain dungeoning.
    Edited: July 25, 2016

12. When the "hardcore realm" was announced, we thought of it as a 1x blizzlike, bugfree, no heirloom and no donate realm, that should give us a blizzlike feeling.
    Turned out it was completely different from what we expected - no blizzlike feeling at all.
    For me, a pvp-player who plays pve casually, its just not suited. Most classes need at least some pve-gear to stay competetive in arenas and go for upper ranks. Getting this is nearly impossible with random raids and whoever doensnt like being in a "hardcore" raidguild but loves to pvp, will quit sooner or later.

The fact that the rdf was deactivated was ok for leveling, but at max level it is cancer. Without pve-connections it takes like forever to even find a random heroic dungeon with a new twink, because everything is about gearscore and elitism. This was be something the rdf got rid off, and it was good regarding this issue.

As it is now, the realm became a hardcore pve-server that is not suited for other players. Casuals have more to do on "blizzlike endcontent" realms at max level and therefore many of them will continue swapping to other realms too.

"Raid hard or die trying" or "Raid or die" is not what all people like to get forced into.

13. People switched to Icecrow. You can't blame them. Icecrown has all the patches and RDF.

Without RDF people lose interest pretty fast. I know I get bored just standing in Capital typing LFG in hope someone in that sea of spammers in global chat will see my message.

14. Geeze guys... this is like the 4th post with pages of people all saying the same bull****....

The community left on Lordaeron loves the 1x rates, buffed content, no RDF, and ****ty PVP. If you dont like it... go to Icecrown as stated many times in many posts.

The fact of the matter is the population on Lordaeron is still thriving, just not with noobs anymore, which is exactly how we want it. Stop complaining on the forums already, the devs are doing a wonderful job at offering us a "Hardcore" environment which is what was promised.

Many players enjoy Lordaeron how it is. If you cant fit in, we dont want you here anyway go play Icecrown/retail.

@warmane -- Thank you for having a stubborn view on this and not allowing the weak to change your views on how Lordaeron should be.

123 ... Last