1. <Wotlk> Pvp titles

Hey warmane...
    I suggest that u guys bring back the pvp titles.
    The reason for this is that players expected a new title after several thousand kills and it was considered a perk in PvP community and the hype for new players/alts to get these titles was real...
    Now there is no title and at times BG queue is not instant :p

2. Agreed, why they've removed that in first place?

3. There aren't pvp titles in Wotlk, only for 100 000 kills u get "of the Horde" or "of the Alliance"
    And Battlemaster, Justicar, Conqueror you can get from BGs achievements
    Edited: July 24, 2016

4. There aren't pvp titles in Wotlk, only for 100 000 kills u get "of the Horde" or "of the Alliance"
    And Battlemaster, Justicar, Conqueror you can get from BGs achievements
    Yes, but Warmane had assigned specific amount of kills requirement for each Vanilla WoW title. That's what they're reffering to.

5. Basically someone having the titles, and someone not sounds unfair for me, either remove it for all or don't.

6. +1 I loved this feature and I it should be brought back. It disappoints me when I have more HKs than some of the High Warlords but only have the title Sergeant.

7. +1 I loved this feature and I it should be brought back. It disappoints me when I have more HKs than some of the High Warlords but only have the title Sergeant.
    Wasnt High Warlord like 60k kills or something? And the titles got removed approx 3-4 months ago when we got update to lord core. So you seriously farmed 60k+ HKs in less than 4 months?

8. I too hope we see a return of this feature.

9. So what's the plan with the titles now? I really like to farm for them.

Could they be brought back?

10. Please, Insane tittle best nuffsaid

11. Nah I had r12 title be4
    Lots of BGs and wPvP
    @ollsson

12. They were enabled for what 6 years? what was the point in taking them out to begin with.

13. Agreed, why they've removed that in first place?
    Considering they're not supposed to be live in this content why should they be there in the first place?

They were a custom feature that was removed. Handle it.

14. Considering they're not supposed to be live in this content why should they be there in the first place?

They were a custom feature that was removed. Handle it.

Handle it is an option, yes, but there's nothing wrong asking about it, especially if it won't affect the characters' performance nor servers' stability.
    I usually vote + for any custom feature as long as it won't cause any harm and which may improve the quality of the server, and even minor aspects for fun such as more options for characters' titles, I think the server won't die because of it. I'm personally all ok without them but I may say again, that won't hurt anything. Now the thing is, I somehow believe that there might be a lot of other stuff to take care of, so I guess PvP titles won't be on the table in prio on these following days anyway

15. I agree, the titles should return.

12 Last