1. Well using my daughter against me is priceless.
    Not my daugther tho :D

2. Not my daugther tho :D
    My daughter.. Not yours. You won't have a skilled DK daughter like I do. You would buy yours some barbie dolls instead.

3. Honestly, that wasn't me.. What is his name again? I will duel him and you could watch me break him into pieces.
    Look, idk at all. That was you...as you said: "I'm not letting her post on forums cuz you know... Toxic." Before that duel you re talking about this topic and this forum to some guy out there in Durotar...so stfo and dont cry more. You make yourself look like a fool. Maybe i play with your dk that duel??? Oh sorry, it wasnt me...cause i would won probably.
    Dont get me wrong. I met you few times in durotar and you re looking like ok person inside game...but on forums you have some mental issue. Every post you need to prove something (even if you said you didnt do that).

4. You won't have a skilled DK daughter like I do. You would buy her some barbie dolls instead.
    If I had a daughter I would teach her to not act like you first of all, so she would have some friends to play with :DD
    Edited: August 10, 2016

5. Well using my daughter against me is priceless.

So you give me his name, and I will duel him. And tell him this is the real Ilyanah you are facing.
    Dont act like a victim now. You mantion your daughter first, not us.

6. If I had a daughter I would teach her to not act like your first of all, so she would have some friends to play with :DD
    Y thats true :D I would also teach her not to lie.

7. Sheesh kinda feel bad for her now, she's getting roasted.

Still funny tho.

8. Y thats true :D I would also teach her not to lie.
    Are you guys re tarded? I set a good example for my daughter of course. All of you will as time comes as well. Look at all my posts. I speak my mind but I never lie.

I am serious. I never Dueled any Blood DK as far as I can remember. I don't want to involve my daughter in this but please don't make it way too far. Now leave my daughter out of this.

I will duel this DK.. This time it would be me. Then you can judge me.

9. Are you guys re tarded? I set a good example for my daughter of course. All of you will as time comes as well. Look at all my posts. I speak my mind but I never lie.

I am serious. I never Dueled any Blood DK as far as I can remember. I don't want to involve my daughter in this but please don't make it way too far. Now leave my daughter out of this.

I will duel this DK.. This time it would be me. Then you can judge me.
    Stop playing the victim. No one is attacking your daughter or saying anything bad about her. They're just using her objectively to bait you....bitten.

10. Stop playing the victim. No one is attacking your daughter or saying anything bad about her. They're just using her objectively to bait you....bitten.
    You guys are using my daughter against me. This is something below the belt. I didn't know about that duel my daughter did with that DK. Now I am shocked that I am suddenly telling lies? And you question me being a mother to my daughter and how should I set an example? And you use that against me on forums? WOW!

11. @ilyanah - "...any Blood DK as far as I can remember." Thx God you have us to remember some things.
    "I will duel this DK.. This time it would be me. Then you can judge me." I ll not judge you...why should i? But this posts just show how uncertain person you are. You will do anything to show how good you are (even if you suck). Posting some selected pictures and videos about your "might" and thinking we will kneel down to you...LOL. Try something better.

12. You guys are using my daughter against me. This is something below the belt. I didn't know about that duel my daughter did with that DK. Now I am shocked that I am suddenly telling lies? And you question me being a mother to my daughter and how should I set an example? And you use that against me on forums? WOW!
    You threw your daughter under the bus to save your ego, stfu.

13. OMG you people will really do anything... ANYTHING it takes to bring me down... ROFL!

14. @ilyanah - " I didn't know about that duel my daughter did with that DK. Now I am shocked that I am suddenly telling lies?" Stfo, you telling lies again. That was you, and you suck. I was there, i was whispering you about your build (before that duel) and you ask me am i that ****** from forum? Yes, i am , i was that priest who asked that qu...and the point is your dauther will never use this words and btw you said she never go on forums...so how the f**k she knows all that staff? Simple...it was you...and i must say same thing like Pallzdani; youre very poor person when you use your child to protect you ego...such a shame...kill yourself!.

15. OMG you people will really do anything... ANYTHING it takes to bring me down... ROFL!
    You mean speak the truth?

Cute, only thing needed to be brought down is that over-inflated ego.

First ... 910111213 Last