1. Hey Jyx... I'm sorry for the things I said. Peace..

2. Ahahahahahaha, how shame, you cant remember when you lose :D That was yesterday in Durotar...i didnt record duel but i have one picture which can refresh your mind of that player. Remember know who kill you with full hp? This guy...and he shows how your playstyle suck...gargoyle at the start of duel, sitting in uh presence all time, dps outside of gargoyle awfull (cant bring dk under 80%)...
    http://imgur.com/eqa67bU
    Oh.. if that's the case.. Someone else was playing my DK.. My daughter plays my DK too. Just for duels and stuff. My husband plays it too. But he is not too good at it.

Then I demand a match against this DK.. That the real Ilyanah is gonna duel him.

3. Back when we were still in good terms.
    Back when you still had friends.

heck I dunno why your arguing with me! ROFL!
    She didn't... She just pointed a different idea of yours and you went all crazy telling how superior you are :D

Anyway, I think its over and everyone is happy :)

4. HAHAHA!!! Your damn right Jyx... And I like to keep it that way. Who needs friends.. when you have Family.

5. Oh.. if that's the case.. Someone else was playing my DK.. My daughter plays my DK too. Just for duels and stuff. My husband plays it too. But he is not too good at it.
    Aghdgjshahahahaha, the worst excuse i ever see xD Your daughter and husband plays yourdk...maybe...but that was you...before duel some1 ask you about your build and you said go check forum for explain "why i have this build" So youre talking **** :D This posts also not from you? Your daughter wrote them? xD

6. Aghdgjshahahahaha, the worst excuse i ever see xD Your daughter and husband plays yourdk...maybe...but that was you...before duel some1 ask you about your build and you said go check forum for explain "why i have this build" So youre talking **** :D This posts also not from you? Your daughter wrote them? xD
    I'm serious when I said my daughter knows how to play my DK. She knows everything here on forums. She reads them as well. She also plays as a Hunter in this realm. I taught her everything I know about DKs and why I go Haste.

We're both having some epic fun. I'm not letting her post on forums cuz you know... Toxic.
    Edited: August 10, 2016

7. I'm serious when I said my daughter knows how to play my DK.
    She probably has a better chance at breaking 2.2k than you :^)

8. She probably has a better chance at breaking 2.2k than you :^)

9. She probably has a better chance at breaking 2.2k than you :^)
    Well then I would be one proud Momma!

10. I'm serious when I said my daughter knows how to play my DK.
    Ok, i didnt said anything, i just pointed out that was you who lose...you played agains him and you lose 2x. Yes you also won 2x but that duels show how your whole build and uh dk playstyle suck :D (first time you lose as uh, second you respec to frost and lose badly). And youre calling every other frost/uh dk on this server to prove thet youre good and you are even not able to win against blood dk...Good. I am wondering how stupid companies you face in your arenas when they are losing against you.

11. She probably has a better chance at breaking 2.2k than you :^)
    Hahaha, good one sir, you won!

12. Ok, i didnt said anything, i just pointed out that was you who lose...you played agains him and you lose 2x. Yes you also won 2x but that duels show how your whole build and uh dk playstyle suck :D (first time you lose as uh, second you respec to frost and lose badly). And youre calling every other frost/uh dk on this server to prove thet youre good and you are even not able to win against blood dk...Good. I am wondering how stupid companies you face in your arenas when they are losing against you.
    Honestly, that wasn't me.. What is his name again? I will duel him and you could watch me break him into pieces.

13. Well then I would be one proud Momma!
    Yet you're using your daughter as an excuse to defend yourself... Priceless.

14. Yet you're using your daughter as an excuse to defend yourself... Priceless.
    Well using my daughter against me is priceless.

So you give me his name, and I will duel him. And tell him this is the real Ilyanah you are facing.
    Edited: August 10, 2016

First ... 89101112 ... Last