1. because its "Not blizzlike" Icecrown can never be blizzlike
    It's not my fault if you don't understand what "-like" implies or means. But then again you completely brush aside all the bugs affecting a multitude of people in one way or another because you doing Battlegrounds the way you want is more important, so yeah.

so please use that brainwashed brain of yours from all of the power Kaer gave you
    Consider this your one-time freebie leeway. Don't try to find out if you can get two.

2. Honestly guys, good sugestions but do you really see any chance even 1% that warmane will do that ?
    Same as the multiboxing pointless qq. I would like a to see a staff member who plays on Icecrown response here.
    There's a huge difference between this and multiboxing. Unlike multiboxing, this IS a problem. Multiboxing should be legal and a team that knows how to fight vs them can win with ease every bg. But with this ... what can you do if one player just /spit on you and you die ? Take the photo from above with the gearless afk warrior. What can a team like that do to a decently geared aoe class ? I don't even have to do anything to kill someone like that. If the wind blows a little harder, he takes damage and dies.

3. YOU CAN JOIN WITH A ****ING PREMADE
    This is a ******ed logic m8. Ok, lets say i invite 4 geared players and i get teamed up with another 6 - 2k gs players. Now what ?

"they can't do anything to be useful," ... sure they can but they are too lazy or too brainless.

Let me guess, you are one of those gearless people in bgs and now you try to make up excuses for yourself.

4. This is a ******ed logic m8. Ok, lets say i invite 4 geared players and i get teamed up with another 6 - 2k gs players. Now what ?

"they can't do anything to be useful," ... sure they can but they are too lazy or too brainless.

Let me guess, you are one of those gearless people in bgs and now you try to make up excuses for yourself.
    What's the point in tryharding in a bg anyway ? I have over 250k CONFIRMED honor kills on warmane/molten and I don't see the problem you are trying to describe ?

5. What's the point in tryharding in a bg anyway ? I have over 250k CONFIRMED honor kills on warmane/molten and I don't see the problem you are trying to describe ?
    I feel sad for you if you can't understand the problem.

6. if u consider 5.8k gs as low gs so yeah, i'm low gs.

I'm just a player who is sick of seeing *****s complaining about medium gs when they queue alone and seeing that NONE, and i mean NONE, want to join a ****ing premade when i tried to build one. Every ****ing time i do it required 1 hour or even more to make the party for 5-6 minutes of battle becouse with a premade we always win soon. So yeah i complain about people who complain about gs when they refused to join with premades, they can avoid the problem, they are just too lazy to do it

7. People undergeared is part of it when you choose to play with a random group.
    No it's not. Icecrown realm is x7 rates which means that a fresh 80 will have his gs way below to a fresh 80 from retail (or Lordaeron). A fresh 80 from Lord will have already some, lets say, minimal acceptable gear (most blue pieces, some of them blue PvP gear from AH), while a fresh from Icecrown has just mostly lvl 138 greens from Borean/Howling, and in some cases, item from TBC even, and in rare cases, from pre-tbc too. As you may have noticed, Icecrown is more PvP minded, which means that people are more interested in PvP, so lots will go BG straight once they ding 80. Yes, I already realized you won't do anything about it, fine, but THIS??? http://imgur.com/a/FQ9RP
    That's not part of anything, that's kinda abusive in my opinion (yes, I said in my opinion, you don't have to mention it), as it never happened in retail. A guy like this should be dealt with aswell even if he is not AFK, as it affects our factions' gameplay and performance, and who knows if he is actually horde player who is doing this on purpose

8. Let's think about this... You're in a BG, losing (because of the vast amount of low geared players on your side, or some other plausible external attribution), and there's an AFK bloke at the start... You're probably pretty pissed off and frustrated as you reflect on your 2/15 win-loss streak...

What are the odds that you will Screen-shot the offender(The AFK'er...), go to the forums, and formally report him? Like, let's assume you're the average player on this realm: Only visits the website to vote, hasn't even seen the forums, and has a distinct dislike for anybody whom doesn't ethnically or culturally identify with you...

Will you report that player? Will you sit through the effort of reporting him, risk "not having enough evidence"- the fiend still being on the loose, AFK'ing his heart away in every single BG? I mean, whenever I /rightclick, "report for being AFK", I get DC'ed from the server, but that's probably just me... If enough players report someone as "AFK" in-game, that person should be prompted a dialogue to which he/she has to respond - Almost like a Captcha... (Like "What is 1+1?", or "Define pi to the 100th decimal", that kind of ****... Because I promise you if it requires a linear "yes/no" input, people will find away around that too...) If the person doesn't reply, he/she should be kicked from the BG and be appended a warning.

Repeated failure to respond efficiently to the anti-AFK mechanism should result in a ban that will make these people not ever want to AFK again, because even a 13v15 odd can be potentially fatal.

Ikspalli, I completely relate with you on this issue, and I hope plausible solutions will be considered; objectively, and logically. As for the low geared-situation, I honestly have no idea what to suggest.

Regards
    Edited: July 25, 2016

9. You might want to look up the definition of "random."

10. Random BGs are RANDOM for a reason. If you dont want a low group, make a premade. Or deal with it. Either way, I don't think any change is needed.

11. You might want to look up the definition of "random."
    I know what "random" is, thanks for the head ups. And yes it's supposed to be random, not abusive. And what if the guy is horde player and doing it on purpose to make alliance lose? If it's allowed, then I'll do exactly the same

12. Saying Icecrown's BG's are "random" is like drawing apples and feces from a big **** stained hat... You're content with fooling yourself that you might "have equal chance of drawing excrement or an apple", but you know deep down you're probably getting your hand full of ****. That's the reality of the matter.

13. Well, @Obnoxious brought up a very interesting point about "It is like queue up to RDF and meet bad players".

Obnoxious, I am not sure if you ever played on Icecrown, but RDF on low-level is COMPLETELY inactive because people do not have enough gears to smash through the dungeons efficiently enough. This battleground situation would EVENTUALLY lead into this as people with gears currently carrying the naked people would lose interest in carrying all the time and find themselves another enjoyable things to do in their free-time.

14. I know what "random" is, thanks for the head ups. And yes it's supposed to be random, not abusive.
    If you know what random is, make use of the definition. When you join something random you're letting yourself go for whatever happens, including be the only person geared. If you don't want that to happen, remove the random factor. When people come here saying that "so many players" complain about this, what comes to mind is: why aren't all these "so many players" grouping together in premades? Either there aren't that many, or people don't want the "hassle" of creating a group and want the convenience of "customized randomness" to suit their personal wants, to the point of expecting development resources to be diverted. That strikes me as very entitled.

Well, @Obnoxious brought up a very interesting point about "It is like queue up to RDF and meet bad players".

Obnoxious, I am not sure if you ever played on Icecrown, but RDF on low-level is COMPLETELY inactive because people do not have enough gears to smash through the dungeons efficiently enough. This battleground situation would EVENTUALLY lead into this as people with gears currently carrying the naked people would lose interest in carrying all the time and find themselves another enjoyable things to do in their free-time.
    Another enjoyable thing, like creating premades? I'm all for them doing that.

15. Random BGs are RANDOM for a reason. If you dont want a low group, make a premade. Or deal with it. Either way, I don't think any change is needed.
    Heroic RDF is also RANDOM yet you will never get paired with 1k gs players.

First 1234 Last