1. Well, @Obnoxious brought up a very interesting point about "It is like queue up to RDF and meet bad players".
    And i pointed above that his example is wrong. It's not RDF with bad players, it's like heroic rdf with 1k gs team. HUGE difference.

2. why aren't all these "so many players" grouping together in premades?
    Because alliance has long queues and no one wants to wait 30/40 minutes? You're talking like if things are just ok and evenryone is whinning about everything. At least can you answer my previous question? I'll ask again here - what if the guy on my screenshot is horde player and doing it on purpose to make alliance lose? If it's allowed, then I'll do exactly the same. Thank you very much

3. That's acceptable. At least those 13 should have decent gear and it's not a complete rofl stomp. But if out of those 13, only 5 have 5.5+ and the rest have 4k or under, that's a huge no no.

"You're probably pretty pissed off and frustrated as you reflect on your 2/15 win-loss streak"... i for one, yes. Pretty much every day i lose because my team is made out of gearless lazy people who only want to be carried. They have no idea how to play their specs, have no gear to actually help and they waste our time. How long does it take them to get 5k gs if they ruin bgs ? A week ? 2 ? You can reach 5k gs in 2 days or less if you make your own group and go farm fos - pos - tc5.

There is a reason why you will never see 1k gs people in heroic rdf.

4. @Obnoxious

Yeah. Creating a premade..
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337201

I ask on Global and I get whispers from people who literally speak absolutely no English not wanting to be on VoIP for extra fun. Also, I do not understand why I am FORCED to make premades for my own fun-time if I can have fun doing RBGs if it is balanced? We want staffs to look into it and that's really about it... I mean, we aren't asking for much. Just take a look into it because this isn't just few people's issue. If you guys still refuse to do so, well, what can I say.

5. what if the guy on my screenshot is horde player and doing it on purpose to make alliance lose? If it's allowed, then I'll do exactly the same. Thank you very much
    The guy in your photo was afk most of the time. He attacked people from time to time to enter combat then he went afk again.

6. Because alliance has long queues and no one wants to wait 30/40 minutes? You're talking like if things are just ok and evenryone is whinning about everything. At least can you answer my previous question? I'll ask again here - what if the guy on my screenshot is horde player and doing it on purpose to make alliance lose? If it's allowed, then I'll do exactly the same. Thank you very much
    That happens because Horde is traditionally where people who aren't as interested in PvP go to (or Alliance is where the ones wanting PvP go to; your choice, same result). That's not going to change even if we were to really drop fixes to make custom content like this. If anything, it seems that when Horde does feels like PvP, they get themselves organized to have a strong group instead of leaving it to chance. Ironic, considering orcs and such are the ones seen as lazy and disorganized.

Your question should be directed to a GM. I don't dictate how in-game rules work.

Also, I do not understand why I am FORCED to make premades for my own fun-time if I can have fun doing RBGs if it is balanced? We want staffs to look into it and that's really about it... I mean, we aren't asking for much. Just take a look into it because this isn't just few people's issue. If you guys still refuse to do so, well, what can I say.
    I don't understand why our Developers should de FORCED to distract themselves from fixing bugs and coding actual new content, just so Battlegrounds can be customized to suit the wants of people who are "so many," yet can't handle dealing with it inside the game themselves.

You aren't FORCED to make a premade - as long as you accept whatever result comes out of randomness. But you don't want to work on making premades and you don't want to deal with randomness. You want Staff to create a whole different segregating system. Excuse me if I don't see this as being considered urgent to even be looked at and thought about, when there are actual broken things out there.

7. @Obnoxious

Not quite so. There were times when Horde had much stronger and larger PvP population than alliance. You know why all PvP players transferred to Alliance? BECAUSE THEY GOT SICK AND TIRED OF 1K GS HORDE PLAYERS.

8. This is the PvP version of complaining that you went into an RDF and got stuck with bad players.
    As wrong as it gets. First, being bad and being undergeared are two different things. Meanwhile, I just tried to queue RDF with 8 furious pieces(no other gear) and got "You do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeons". Seems I am undergeared to do heroics. Why can't the same thing be done for battlegrounds, considering we'll stay at wotlk and "blizzlike" blizzard already "repaired" that mistake for other expansions.

Edit: Shouldn't it be easy to just copy-paste the script which checks your gear in order to let you into rdf queue and use it for battlegrounds ?

9. What new content is there to even make? Every contents have been released and corrected besides Ruby Sanctum on WotLK, never played Cata, and according to the Dev logs and notes, players on MoP will see the face of Garrosh by the time Blizzard releases their next expansion after the Legion. There are literally 12,000+ players playing on WotLK Icecrown. Shouldn't we be at least a little bit prioritized considering the number of players?

How can we deal with this issue by ourselves inside? Give people who just hit 80 and afk in BGs some gold so they can buy gears on Auction House? Sit down in Durotar teaching them how to play their classes? About me not wanting to work on making premades, LOOK AT THE LINK I LINKED YOU. 5 days, I've been spamming even on Global. NO ONE. No one wants to do it. Now what? I just accept that there will be 5 naked people in 1 BG. That's randomness.

The outcome of BG is totally random. If your team has more naked/afk people, you will lose. As simple as that. That's the Mod's answer apparently.

And I diidn't agree to the segregating system if you read carefully enough. I said that there should be a gearscore limit on queuing like RDF HCs. You bring up a very good point about "broken things". You know what, this BG is totally broken too. Blizzard knew this, and fixed this issue in later expansions. Why is it so hard for you to see this?

10. P.S. Do not forget the fact that most of the players playing this realm are playing only for PvP. You guys fixed PvE, how about some light on PvP... New players need this. Old players need this. People need this. Why don't Devs see the same thing. You guys scared of people being segregated? You guys should be more concerned about people leaving the game after getting bored of one-shotting naked people.

11. What new content is there to even make? Every contents have been released and corrected besides Ruby Sanctum on WotLK, never played Cata, and according to the Dev logs and notes, players on MoP will see the face of Garrosh by the time Blizzard releases their next expansion after the Legion. There are literally 12,000+ players playing on WotLK Icecrown. Shouldn't we be at least a little bit prioritized considering the number of players?
    Prioritized? You've been for the last year. Just because lacking content or bugs don't affect you, don't act like all is wonderful, besides your issues in Battlegrounds.

How can we deal with this issue by ourselves inside? Give people who just hit 80 and afk in BGs some gold so they can buy gears on Auction House? Sit down in Durotar teaching them how to play their classes? About me not wanting to work on making premades, LOOK AT THE LINK I LINKED YOU. 5 days, I've been spamming even on Global. NO ONE. No one wants to do it. Now what? I just accept that there will be 5 naked people in 1 BG. That's randomness.
    This is the whole "give incentive for 3v3" all over again. If the players don't care enough to do it for five days of your spamming, Developers should do it to make up for them? Seriously. It's not like you can't get around not having undergeared players in your team, it's that people just don't care to do it.

And I diidn't agree to the segregating system if you read carefully enough. I said that there should be a gearscore limit on queuing like RDF HCs. You bring up a very good point about "broken things". You know what, this BG is totally broken too. Blizzard knew this, and fixed this issue in later expansions. Why is it so hard for you to see this?
    Having a gearscore (people really still use that?) limit to queue is segregating, especially when lots of people just want to get enough points in Battlegrounds to move on to what they're actually interested in.

It got fixed in which expansion again? In Vanilla? In Burning Crusade? In Wrath of the Lich King? Even later? Kinda sounds like it wasn't that much of an issue in their eyes for many, many years if you ask me.

P.S. Do not forget the fact that most of the players playing this realm are playing only for PvP.
    PS: Five days of spamming and 30-40 minutes queues because people on the opposite faction aren't doing PvP really make your point shine. I guess most of the players are just shy.

12. @obnoxious "I don't understand why our Developers should de FORCED to distract themselves from fixing bugs and coding actual new content" What the hell did you just say? We spent last 3-4 months without properly working LK25HC&RS25HC, not to talk about bugged quests(SHADOWMOON VALLEY) hello? You are literally unable to finish Loremaster thanks to SMV as your devs are doing so much work. You are wrong, thats a fact right now, low geared 80s should not be allowed in the same bgs as people over 6k period, they are ruining the game for us, you think im having fun 1shotting a lowbie or he is having fun getting one shotted?

13. Lacking content or bugs don't affect me. That's funny because I played PvE mainly without playing a single PvP for several years in Warmane now. Lacking content DOES affect me very much and if you actually read the damned link at least for once, you would know that BECAUSE THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING THAT INTERESTS ME IN PVE ANYMORE, I AM MOVING ON TO PVP. Please, read and reply.

"It's not like you can't get around not having undergeared players in your team", that mindset really ruined Molten experience if you think about it for a second. "It's not like you can't get around Frostmourne chamber not working at all and do Light of Dawn, amirite?" Also, I am not talking about undergeared players on MY TEAM only. It counts for the OTHER team too. What the hell did I made my premade of 15 people for if the other 15 people are just getting one-shotted? What's the point?

Also I am not sure when, but I remember you saying that undergeared people queue BG to get enough points to do what they wish to do.. Here is the math.

Average BG time : 15 minutes
    Average Play time : 2 hours
    Lose bonus : +620
    First win bonus : +3720
    Win bonus : +1860
    Usually +500 / BGs by participation (Considering their GS)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    120/15 = 8 BGs / day.
    Assuming they win everything : 500 * 8 + 3720 + 1860 * 7 = 20,740 Honors / day.
    Assuming they lose everything : 500 * 8 + 620 * 8 = 8,960 Honors / day.
    Average : 14,850 / day.

Assuming they purchase Furious Gladiator sets with Wrathful & Relentless Gladiator offsets and a PvP trinket.
    Furious head - 54,500
    Furious shoulder - 34,700
    Furious chest - 54,500
    Furious hands - 43,300
    Furious pants - 34,700
    Wrathful neck - 52,200
    Wrathful back - 52,200
    Wrathful bracer - 43,400
    Relentless girdle - 34,100
    Relentless boots - 34,100
    Wrathful ring - 52,200
    PvP Trinket - 68,200
    Total : 558,100 Honor.

Average 14,850 / day. That's 37.58 days playing 2 hours everyday considering that you at least win half of the BGs (4) a day, which is not even guaranteed. TOTALLY RANDOM. Random, based on how many Shadowmourne are there on the other team to one shot you. Who in the right mind would play 37.58 days 2 hours every day getting absolutely molested by other team for at least an hour a day. Jesus Christ? Buddha? Mohammed? Obama? Kim Jong Un? Tell me, who? And who in the right mind would stand his/her teammates getting one-shotted every BG. Not me for sure. And not all these people who are commenting on this post, for sure. Not all the random people I've met on BGs, for sure.

Decision is yours, staffs. Not ours. We can't force you into anything. We merely suggest what we think is wrong and need a correction.

A mindset of "oh they didn't do it for long so we are not obligated to do so either" is such a regressive way of thinking. That's like Kim Jong Un saying stuff like "Oh, it took humanity to realize that Democracy is a good thing for such a long time. So I am not gonna do Democracy for my people either." You accept the new things that are good to correct the wrong old things.

14. Lacking content or bugs don't affect me. That's funny because I played PvE mainly without playing a single PvP for several years in Warmane now. Lacking content DOES affect me very much and if you actually read the damned link at least for once, you would know that BECAUSE THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING THAT INTERESTS ME IN PVE ANYMORE, I AM MOVING ON TO PVP. Please, read and reply.

"It's not like you can't get around not having undergeared players in your team", that mindset really ruined Molten experience if you think about it for a second. "It's not like you can't get around Frostmourne chamber not working at all and do Light of Dawn, amirite?" Also, I am not talking about undergeared players on MY TEAM only. It counts for the OTHER team too. What the hell did I made my premade of 15 people for if the other 15 people are just getting one-shotted? What's the point?

Also I am not sure when, but I remember you saying that undergeared people queue BG to get enough points to do what they wish to do.. Here is the math.

Average BG time : 15 minutes
    Average Play time : 2 hours
    Lose bonus : +620
    First win bonus : +3720
    Win bonus : +1860
    Usually +500 / BGs by participation (Considering their GS)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    120/15 = 8 BGs / day.
    Assuming they win everything : 500 * 8 + 3720 + 1860 * 7 = 20,740 Honors / day.
    Assuming they lose everything : 500 * 8 + 620 * 8 = 8,960 Honors / day.
    Average : 14,850 / day.

Assuming they purchase Furious Gladiator sets with Wrathful & Relentless Gladiator offsets and a PvP trinket.
    Furious head - 54,500
    Furious shoulder - 34,700
    Furious chest - 54,500
    Furious hands - 43,300
    Furious pants - 34,700
    Wrathful neck - 52,200
    Wrathful back - 52,200
    Wrathful bracer - 43,400
    Relentless girdle - 34,100
    Relentless boots - 34,100
    Wrathful ring - 52,200
    PvP Trinket - 68,200
    Total : 558,100 Honor.

Average 14,850 / day. That's 37.58 days playing 2 hours everyday considering that you at least win half of the BGs (4) a day, which is not even guaranteed. TOTALLY RANDOM. Random, based on how many Shadowmourne are there on the other team to one shot you. Who in the right mind would play 37.58 days 2 hours every day getting absolutely molested by other team for at least an hour a day. Jesus Christ? Buddha? Mohammed? Obama? Kim Jong Un? Tell me, who? And who in the right mind would stand his/her teammates getting one-shotted every BG. Not me for sure. And not all these people who are commenting on this post, for sure. Not all the random people I've met on BGs, for sure.

Decision is yours, staffs. Not ours. We can't force you into anything. We merely suggest what we think is wrong and need a correction.

A mindset of "oh they didn't do it for long so we are not obligated to do so either" is such a regressive way of thinking. That's like Kim Jong Un saying stuff like "Oh, it took humanity to realize that Democracy is a good thing for such a long time. So I am not gonna do Democracy for my people either." You accept the new things that are good to correct the wrong old things.
    The last part you said, was said by dodgykebaab long time ago on his negative review on Molten Cata servers and he literally got insta prema banned and any trace of the post he made was removed, so yeah.

15. Warmane staffs decided to break out of the mindset of Molten and directly face the problems they had on their old WotLK scripts. So, they bravely decided to abandon everything they had and start everything from nothing. And as a quite old player, I am so proud of them and have much respect, and they deserve it.

I just hope they make the same decision on this BGs problem also.

Edit : and it's not even like remaking the whole PvP.. It's just implementing a little system that would balance out the BGs to a more playable level. Would be more challenging for players with higher GS, and players with lower GS would actually try hard to improve and learn by engaging in real combats in BGs.

Edit 2 : Also, it seems Obnoxious is worried about segregation between players by this, but if gearscore/itemlevel is strictly related to PvP level, I would be concerned too, but it's not. It merely serves as a "measure stick" to see if the player is going to get oneshotted or not by players of endgame gears.
    Edited: July 25, 2016

First 1234 Last