1. July 9, 2016  

Sugestions for achievements

Hello im new on warmane around 1 month playing on icecrown, i really like how populated the server is.
    I have a suggestion is it possible to make achievements like on cataclysm expansion all the characters on each realm sharing the same achievement points this would help a lot for players who like farming achievements and in the same time will encourage more and more players to level up new toons which will increase twink numbers and donjons low level, i know what im asking is nearly impossible its just a suggestion that i would like to know if its being worked on or can be worked on in the future thank to all the staff and players on this server. :D:D

2. July 9, 2016  
    No.
    a) Custom content.
    b) No decent enough reason why to implement this.
    c) Would require Warmane Staff to make specific patch, update the server to it and make everyone else download it to make this happen.
    d) Not meant to be a feature in Wrath of the Lich King (and Cataclysm as far as I recall).
    e) Warmane Staff already has a lot of other things to attend to.
    ... I believe I missed some more reasons

3. Just stick to 1 character then. Don't be am altaholic until u have max proffesions, bis gear, all anchievs. Bis PvP gear. Bis offspec gear. Theres so much **** to do and if u enjoy ur class you should have no trouble playing 1 chhar 24/7

4. make achievements like on cataclysm expansion all the characters on each realm sharing the same achievement points
    Mists of Pandaria is the first expansion that has certain "account bound" achievements
    and if you're talking about point collection... that adds up account wide points anyway