1. worried about segregation between players.
    LOL. Isn't he also worried about segregation when it comes to heroic RDF ? Cos it's pretty much the same thing. Low geared people can't ruin RDF because they can't enter. No segregation there right ? Oh wait ...

Where's the fun in playing an entire day just to win one or 2 bgs ?

2. Horde is traditionally where people who aren't as interested in PvP go to [...] If anything, it seems that when Horde does feels like PvP, they get themselves organized to have a strong group instead of leaving it to chance
    They don't have to make premades. All they have to do is Q and they will fight a bunch of 2k gs alliance players. No need to bother making premades.

And as far as "chance" goes, you don't seem to use the same logic / system when it comes to RDF. 1k gs people won't be able to join heroic rdf. I wonder why. How would a team made out of 1k people do in a rdf ? Wipe fest at trash. If they can't even kill dungeon trash, what chance do they have vs a decently geared player ?

Can't be that hard to make a gs requirement for bgs. 4.5k gs min. Or 5k. Wasting my day just to win one or 2 bgs because i have a team made out of lowbies and afk bots is not fun.

3. And as far as "chance" goes, you don't seem to use the same logic / system when it comes to RDF. 1k gs people won't be able to join heroic rdf. I wonder why. How would a team made out of 1k people do in a rdf ? Wipe fest at trash. If they can't even kill dungeon trash, what chance do they have vs a decently geared player ?
    Your trying to take the example out of context is really tiring. The only thing I'll bother with is: PvE is the meat of the game, you naturally get geared by simply advancing in the game, you can still go into places with weak gear and cause wipes, and was created with requirements for the small party that will co-op their way through the place; PvP has Battlegrounds in the way of gearing, and a lot of people there simply want points to move on and not come back, as well as being made with no requirements beyond being of a certain level for either of the sides of the free-for-all competition, with an available option to create your own team if you don't want to risk being put along with a random weak player.

This isn't bugged, this isn't missing implementation. This is nothing more than a request for "urgent" custom content for convenience's sake. The suggestion has been made, but, as I've said before, I don't see this anywhere close to a priority when there are things to still be fixed and implemented, so I'll be closing this. Perhaps at some point, when one or more Developers have time to spare, this will be looked into, I don't know. What I know is I'm not alone in the mindset that before adding stuff that didn't exist for plain convenience, there's plenty of actual content to be dealt with.

First ... 234