1. You're still assuming you get to be a badass axe swinging tauren with every proc. I fail to see how the argument of the unreliability of the proc rate for strength (considering strength > agility) is not stone cold logic. You are correct however, the internal cd is irelevant. Not sure why people keep failing to understand this point since I didn't see the tauren proc rate accounted for in the math provided by Rifokelt.

Edit: I suppose in the end it could also be argued that people have their personal preferences. Maybe they don't mind not getting the proc 100% of the time. To each their own, people should at least be aware how their faith in RNG might impact their damage.
    I didn't mention any of the procs since there's no real point. The ICD isn't 115, it's 105. The conclusion, even if I did the math, with both icds would be that dbw is pmuch garbage compared to our other options. Lynea already said as much. The point of my post is that IF the ICD was 115 that would actually make the trinket BETTER since it would sync relatively well with wings. That is regardless of which proc you get. A dbw with an ICD of 115 > dbw with an ICD of 105.

I don't know if Lynea did her math with the 115 or 105, but if she used the former, then her display of the trinket would be slightly better than it actually is (not that it matters).

TL;DR
    My post was about accuracy, nothing more.

2. @Rikokelt yea but this entire discussion about what DBW could be is giving the wrong idea. I think the list of BiS trinkets in descending order given in Lynea's guide makes a pretty strong case for the viability of DBW for Retri's. If anyone wanted to debate that they would have in the comments there. This post feel like theorycraft for the sake of it and imo is not helpful and somewhat confusing.

3. Let me get this straight. We're in agreement that DBW is garbage, but we're still arguing over how bad it is. Why does it matter how bad it is? It sucks, end of story.

First 12