1. Playing a healer

Hello,
    I just want to roll a healer with two another friends. One of them will play warrior, second hunter.
    I can't decide between shaman or disc priest. Wich one will be better? Wich one is less bugged?

edit: i can consider even holy priest or any other suggestion, cuz i dont have much knowledge.
    Thanks for anwsers

2. Depends first if you gonna do PVE or PVP and which faction

3. Horde. First i think its good to Pve to get lvl yeah? But later i would like to some pvp

e: my friend is troll hunter and another one is orc Warrior
    We gonna play all together. Just made Orc Shaman just to keep playing with them, but didn't decide yet finally.
    I want to do some pvp in end game.
    Edited: August 1, 2016

4. Both are good. For those classes. Not optimal but alright.

5. Hey Machok,

Glad you are interested in rolling a healer, WoTLK is definitely one of the best expansions for healers and ultimately all healers are fun to play.

I currently have had the privilege of being able to play every type of healer on Lordaeron and will describe some of my thoughts on the differences between each.

Priest: Disc- My main healer, a ton of fun. Power infusion and Pain Suppression alone bring a lot to raids as far as utility. Very strong, competes with Hpal currently and will at end game.

Priest: Holy- Kind of a white whale on Lordaeron. Not many play, but as an AOE healer Circle of Healing is pretty strong. Guardian Spirit is another unbelievable cd that I have seen save many a tank. To be competitive you need to play very aggressive and be sure to gem spec properly.

Resto Druid: Druids are all around great in pretty much everything they do on WoTLK. Alot of the resto druids on Lordaeron do not seem to stat correctly, but when you do Resto Druids are the kings of raid/aoe healing. Rebirth and Innervates are so needed in raiding, and a 25m without a resto druid specced into revitalize is a mistake.

Holy Paladin: My most recent project. Holy Paladins are beasts. Easily the healer with the largest output heals. Holy light spam is the way to go. Every raid needs their Hpal, and tanks love them. Beacon of Light saves tanks while holy lighting the raid, and soft aoe heals with glyph of holy light. Divine Sac, Hand of Sac, Aura Mastery...Holy paladins bring a lot in terms of raiding.

Resto Shamans: I hear a lot of people say resto shamans are the worst of the bunch. I tend to disagree. Resto shaman is an incredibly powerful healer if played correctly and aggressively. Earth Shield is bugged atm, as well as priest PoM. No other healer can heal up a raid as quick as a haste chain heal shaman. Mana Tide totem is an incredible mana cd. Resto shamans are a bit rare, and elite resto shamans are even rarer.

Overall its all about which healer is the most fun for you. I enjoy playing all healers, but really love that Disc Priest as well as Resto Druid.

6. Thanks man. Im playing shaman, will do Resto. Than maybe I'm gonna try Elemental as off spec. Thanks for anwsers ;)

7. My 2 friends are a Prot warr(Arms pvp) & Ret pala and I'm healing them both in pve and pvp as a resto shaman, its really fun. Especially when the pala takes aggro from everything. Both classes for healing are good, only earth shield and the priest equivalent dont work correctly because they apply the heal, before the target is damaged. Other than that, both are great.

8. Disc Priests best healing spell - penance - is also bugged and sometimes only ticks 1-2 times instead of 3 times...