1. Multiboxing

Is multiboxing allowed on this realm? I hate multiboxers and have caught one today so should I report him?

2. yes, its allowed. To end the discussion before it begins: Search the forums. There are many topics on wether it should be allowed. Nn to start a new one.

3. I did search. I found a lot of complaints about MB and a poll where people were against it so I thought that MB is not allowed

4. It is allowed,there is dedicated subsection even for multiboxing should you decide that is your playstyle.

5. i agree.. i'm tired of being harassed for my multiboxing team. it would be nice if it was specified on the main site if it is allowed or not.. just to clarify it to the ones that don't know and assume that it isn't allowed and harass others because of it. or maybe a message on a timer on the game itself.. just a suggestion
    Edited: August 9, 2016 Reason: addition & suggestion

6. the problem is not MB in itself , it's the fact that many use it in ways that hurt people,for example for wintergrasp battle i always find 5-10 chars MB (i know that since they all have similar name) and doing nothing at the spawn point,taking the place of others that could help win the battle

7. You should see in Icecrown server where boxers are based on 20 chars all donated full wrathfull, that yes is a pain in the ***, not 5 ppl with fos gear lvl