Hey all,

I’m fairly new to this server (though I played WoW from release up until WotLK) having just dinged 80, and I’m looking to find a group of active players to progress into endgame with.

A little bit of background:
WoW was my first MMO, I played vanilla through TBC and quit shortly after release of WotLK to play Warhammer Online. I played Warhammer on and off until they shut down the servers for good – leveling multiple classes to rr100. I spent a couple years playing RIFT as well where I cleared endgame content with <Esti Efiu> including some server/world first clears and boss kills.

After RIFT I moved on to SWtoR with the guild <Tempest Wolves>, and left shortly after for GW2 where we progressed to the #1 NA guild and #2 worldwide.

After GW2 I burned out for a bit and decided to take a break from MMOs while I pursued my PhD, but the release of the Warhammer private server (Return of Reckoning) sucked me back into the gaming world. After a string of DDoS attacks, a realm-mate suggested I check out a WoW private server and I couldn’t resist returning to my first love.

Anyways, now that I’m 80 I would like to start raiding/arenas again. I’m just looking for an active and friendly group of players to clear the endgame content with. I mainly PvP, but I do like to slay the occasional dragon/lich king as well.

I tend to be fairly competitive, so I’m looking for a guild that’s willing to include me in their groups (I don’t mind slumming it on the B-Team until my GS is a bit higher). My play times are usually 7PM-2AM EST, though I’ve been playing quite a bit more as my work has been slow lately. I have TS/vent/mumble/discord and can be reached either here or in-game under the name “Crymoor”.

Thank you for your consideration!
-Crymoor