1. 3.3.5 - Looking for a good dot tracker addon

I'm using ELVUI's Auras as dot trackers for now, but I can't customise them. Is there any other addon that can track my dots and allows me to place it where I want? Thanks in advance!

2. Well there is always the solution of using weak auras and building trackers for the different dots separately.

3. defilter works best for me easy simple and ****ing op

4. I'm using ELVUI's Auras as dot trackers for now, but I can't customise them. Is there any other addon that can track my dots and allows me to place it where I want? Thanks in advance!
    Tidy Plates - Threat Plates Will show any debuff/dot you want above an enemy HealthBar Super Easy to set up
    NeedtoKnow -My Personal Preference for anything i want to track even debuffs on myself such as Necrotic, Flames on bql, a few other debuffs too. Uses Bars that you can place anywhere on your screen resize recolor rename the debuff/ Buff to something else even Example it can track your debuff on the target and your molten core proc your spirit buff proc all that jazz

5. I use sexy cooldown myself, since i prefer bars as opposed to just icons. And For tracking multiple enemy dots I rely on tidy plates for that, since I'm a dk, and usually use pestillence to spread dots, they wont appear on tidyplates until i target the ad. But for other classes, im sure this wont be too much of a problem bcause you guys have to target the add to apply the dots anyway