1. what happened?

played ~150 games last week on multiple characters and yet i got maximum 5 cases. did u guys reduced the drop rate without us knowing or what?

2. I played exactly 14 games 2s and got 2 cases.
    Dunno if I was lucky, or u have been pretty unlucky

3. Yesterday i got 4 arena cases from 7 wins...

4. Yesterday i got 4 arena cases from 7 wins...
    what ladder and what rating?

5. This may not be how it actually works, but i noticed that i don't recieve alot of cases on my chars that are 2400+ in SQ, but on my "case farming"-char, which i keep under 1800 i get alot of cases, even with a kinda rubbish win/loss ratio. I don't know if u get more cases on lower rating, but it sure feels that way.

6. Yup, i got that cases on my 1.5k priest :D but i got alot of cases on my 2.2k+ pala last time i played arenas too, and sometimes i get only 1 or none...

7. This may not be how it actually works, but i noticed that i don't recieve alot of cases on my chars that are 2400+ in SQ, but on my "case farming"-char, which i keep under 1800 i get alot of cases, even with a kinda rubbish win/loss ratio. I don't know if u get more cases on lower rating, but it sure feels that way.
    same here, I started to do soloq and between 1600-1800 rating: 6 wins = 1 Arena Case ( more or less of course).
    Now I am around 2000 rating and I got 1 Arena Case after 30 wins