1. <3 good job warmane <3 low level contents awsme :)

2. well if its a low lvl content thats being released then its worth waiting time , but its actually horrible how they did not notified us about this earlier

3. And yet again it crashed and is already 5 min offline, this is starting to get annoying, yesterday crashes all the time and it seems today again and not even talking yet about the rollbacks!

4. well if its a low lvl content thats being released then its worth waiting time , but its actually horrible how they did not notified us about this earlier
    None of the old content is released yet. Ii is a pre-patch to the old content release.

5. well if its a low lvl content thats being released then its worth waiting time , but its actually horrible how they did not notified us about this earlier
    If you checked the devlog once in a while you would have noticed that this was announced weeks ago already, so there definitely was notice.

6. Okay, no wow today... they should've shut down the server and let us know that we can't play today... It's not playable while they are patching and polishing. ;)

7. If it keeps going the way it does, this will be happening for quite a few months while they port content, yay! But at least the content is coming

8. Okay, no wow today... they should've shut down the server and let us know that we can't play today... It's not playable while they are patching and polishing. ;)
    Quite the contrary. How are they supposed to find all the little hiccups they spot in crash logs without a massive playerbase performing all the possible actions ingame? This is nothing but very extensive and effective testing.

9. We are heavily monitoring the realm to deal with any issues "swiftly".

10. But why on the day of rest :D When all cool stuff happening

11. this is making me download wotlk again lol, if only it didnt take 20 hours to dl :x

12. i tho i was bit helpfull to donate sometimes for warmane to keep frostwolf up without crashes and now we get this always well i won't donate anymore with this crashes shiet.

First 1234 ... Last