1. ~50 games played @ 2275 rating didn't recieve arena points on flush

So I logged in exactly when the arena flush happened and as a result the screen hung a lot longer than it ususally does. That's fine I thought, as it's probably updating everyones points. So I finally log in and find that I didn't get any points. I've played 40-50 or so soloq games since the flush on friday with 2275 current rating so I know I was supposed to receive points. Is it possible to get my points back or am i SOL? Also, what can I do to ensure I recieve my points in the future? Lastly, even if I don't get the points I should have, this should probably be looked into to see what went wrong and fix so people in the future don't get screwed out of points.

2. Had the exact same problem a while back ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=332765 ). Even with a 100% mathematical prove that i didnt get the points because it was impossible for me to have that amount of points there.

Dont expect any help and especially not a fix.

3. Self bump. Think I understand what caused the loss of points, in case it happens to someone else and they're scratching their head about it. I think they calculate points based on the LAST TEAM you've played 10 games on. A friend needed cap so I did 10 games with him and left the team thinking I'd be fine since I had already played 50 games on my soloQ team.

4. well... every knows that to get point you need to stay in the team during the arena flush, that said if you play 10+ soloq matches then you do not need to be in any 2s or 3s team because the those soloq matches are enough to get points