1. Where can i find a tameable ghost wolf?

I've seen some hunters with a wolf that looks like the one enha shammies can summon. Where can i find it?

2. You can't. They haven't been available since 2.3.

3. This is what Ekunn is referring to: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=24133/anc...guide#comments
    Couldn't hurt to go check it out.

If you play Cataclysm, there is this pet: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50138/karoma#comments

4. It is still possible to tame it, not in the same place (not gonna say anything else ^^). Do your research, even with the nerf by blizzard and the "replica" here, there is a secret and rare location in 3.3.5

5. Maybe Ghost Howl to the north of Thunder Bluff. He is a rare spawn.

6. Maybe Ghost Howl to the north of Thunder Bluff. He is a rare spawn.
    He can't be tamed.

7. He can't be tamed.
    Yeah, you're right. My bad.

Tried it just minutes ago. Can't be tamed.

8. So after my comment, 1 of the 3 secret locations for this pet got nerfed(npcs got removed) -aside the tryhard replica over the comestic "nerf" did by Bli$$ard-

For 1 of 2 the secret locations remaining to tame this pet, you need a Raid. It is all what I'm going to said :D. Happy Hunting!.

Decided to give the hint, so people don't send me more PMs and/or Whispers. I reserved 1 personal secret method and 1 secret location for me :).

9. If you are talking about 3.3.5 the ghost wolf like pet is in Dustwallow marsh go North and you should find a camp 2 wolves will be there and amenable hope this helped. GL!

10. pretty sure its impossible to get the ghost wolves now. i have a ethereal wolf but not the blue looking spirit wolf.

11. I m sellin hunter with ghost wolf as pet on Icecrown, name Hunterless... PM me here if need more info or want more gear on him.

12. Does anyone know if these are still tamable anywhere on Icecrown?

13. July 8, 2021  
    So after my comment, 1 of the 3 secret locations for this pet got nerfed(npcs got removed) -aside the tryhard replica over the comestic "nerf" did by Bli$$ard-

For 1 of 2 the secret locations remaining to tame this pet, you need a Raid. It is all what I'm going to said :D. Happy Hunting!.

Decided to give the hint, so people don't send me more PMs and/or Whispers. I reserved 1 personal secret method and 1 secret location for me :).
    I think I've actually found the raid but the wolves are friendly, so without MC or something like that, they don't seem tamable. Please correct me?

14. July 8, 2021  
    none of them are tameable, the only one you can tame to this day is skoll and requires you to have BM spec, and can only be called out while in BM spec, so you cant tame , go MM and call it out, making it pretty ****ing useless and just a show off, you could tame the shaman wolves back before 2019, but they fixed that. so find another wolf

12 Last