1. You are forgetting that Lordaeron and Icecrown are not the same even if the rates are. Lordaeron does not have RDF enabled and the bosses are buffed - by making the rates more like Lordaeron, Icecrown will more a more friendly but also very blizzlike for people.

How does not prof rates effect the economy? Easier to level up the proffesion means that you can easier sell better items. It migth not make a huge diffrence, but thats the point. Making small changes that will not make to much diffrence for the players.

I think it is funny that people complain about that they have already played wotlk, so you can't do some stuff. Well, you are chosing to play wotlk now, so stop complaining.

They have also now released this information in such a good time before it actually will happen, that you can complete all these problems you have before they change the rates.

It is funny with people that say that they dont want to do something, because they have already done everything on wotlkk a million times, yet they play.
    I don't care if Lordaeron is a bit different, I didn't join a 20x realm at the time because I wanted to lvl slowly and grind reputation. And people wanting a blizzlike realm are still better off with Lordaeron. Rdf didn't come until ICC and in icecrown you can buy all the gear fairly cheap compared to Lordaeron.

1 month is not a lot of time, I don't have 24/7 to grind reputation and lvl profs.

2. I can understand the gold/proff, but why reputation to x1? All you get from those are 200lvl items max and 1 or 2 enchants, so why make a lvl200 item way harder to get than a 250+?

3. With locking of the thread, Warmane staff has showed how much they actually care about feedback. Even though all of the replies were against rate changing and gold draining, they've locked the thread saying "We appreciate your feedback but we didn't actually come here to ask for your opinion lol we're doing this bye". Extremely disrespectful and downright insulting for players who've been here for years and supported this server through thick and thin. You're going to lose players. How can you be so self assured when everyone's yelling "no"?

Please, Warmane staff, LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY FOR ONCE.

4. You are forgetting that Lordaeron and Icecrown are not the same even if the rates are. Lordaeron does not have RDF enabled and the bosses are buffed - by making the rates more like Lordaeron, Icecrown will more a more friendly but also very blizzlike for people.
    And you are forgetting about Frostwolf and Neltharion, they never had such low rates before, people didnt joined them for this
    If Lordaeron is what you like stick to it, its not like Lordaeron is the ideal server for everyone and its not the image of a perfect server, but yet a lot of people seem to think that all realms should be a kind of Lordaeron someday, thats bull

I think it is funny that people complain about that they have already played wotlk, so you can't do some stuff. Well, you are chosing to play wotlk now, so stop complaining.
    Leveling toons and professions are not the selling points of wow, but their endgame content with epic raids and pvp, people have the right to chose one aspect over others if they will

They have also now released this information in such a good time before it actually will happen, that you can complete all these problems you have before they change the rates.
    They said no other changes to rates were to be made before, this is totally uncalled for, the only ppl who seemed to want it were from Lordaeron (rly this server seems like it deserve all the hate it can get, screwing the other realms for no reason)
    And dont you get it that it will turn these servers unbearable to new players? Neltharion and Frostwolf are dying already

It is funny with people that say that they dont want to do something, because they have already done everything on wotlkk a million times, yet they play.
    What have you to do with what people enjoy on their games? Stick to Lordaeron, let people play on their untouched Icecrown, Frostwolf and Neltharion if they wish to do so, but no, you wish that every realm turn into a copy of Lordaeron and I really dont get why

5. Yeah the problem is that this announce is not logical at all. They are saying in the same text that they want to increase newcomer experience, and that they are reducing reputation and weapon skill(wtf, srsly?) at rate x1.

I mean, the strangest part is the weapon skill rate. We're almost all leveling this by staying away from the game while the toon is auto-hitting a dummy, ok so now i'll have to afk 7*more time than usually? I would even suggest them to make it instant max level, just like other server because this mechanic is totally useless (For example you're lvl 10, you got instant 50/50 on leveling up).

Well, personally i'm totally against if the idea is "to be more blizzlike". This is not what people want, as we saw with Lordaeron.

6. Can someone link me thread where it lists the changes? What rates are gonna change? are they gonna bring old content? When and such :D

7. [QUOTE=Harai;2723106]And you are forgetting about Frostwolf and Neltharion, they never had such low rates before, people didnt joined them for this
    If Lordaeron is what you like stick to it, its not like Lordaeron is the ideal server for everyone and its not the image of a perfect server, but yet a lot of people seem to think that all realms should be a kind of Lordaeron someday, thats bull

-I am not forgetting about Frostwolf or Neltharion, but I don't care about those two servers and I have no experience from playing them. Since I have never played one of those two servers I chose to not talk about them. Thats why I said Icecrown and Lordaeron, because that is where I play.

I know my first part may have been misleading, and I can agree with that. What I just wanted to point out that for some people that even tho two servers have the same rate, they won't be the same. There are a lot of diffrences between Lordaeron and Icecrown.

Leveling toons and professions are not the selling points of wow, but their endgame content with epic raids and pvp, people have the right to chose one aspect over others if they will
    Leveling toons are a selling part/point of wow. It is a reason why it is such a huge part of the game. If it was not ment to be a selling point, why would they make it so huge? I can agree, the end game is the biggest including pvp - but don't forget that there are a lot of pve (dungeons 5 man while leveing and world pvp).

They said no other changes to rates were to be made before, this is totally uncalled for, the only ppl who seemed to want it were from Lordaeron (rly this server seems like it deserve all the hate it can get, screwing the other realms for no reason)
    And dont you get it that it will turn these servers unbearable to new players? Neltharion and Frostwolf are dying already

-I won't include myself in the Neltharion or frostwolf discussion since I got no experience from those servers. I have no source where they have said no other changes to rates were to made. I think it is wrong to blame Lordaeron, it is still the same people that are creating Lordaeron and Icecrown.

What have you to do with what people enjoy on their games? Stick to Lordaeron, let people play on their untouched Icecrown, Frostwolf and Neltharion if they wish to do so, but no, you wish that every realm turn into a copy of Lordaeron and I really dont get why

-I am just telling my opinion. What have you to do with what I think about others? Don't forget all the hate the merge of Icecrown got before it was done. People had so much hate on new stuff, but what normally happens? People LOVE IT! I am not telling that this will be succesful 100 %, I am just telling that people are too afraid of new things. This is something I'v exeperienced many times here.

I can tell you that I got very sad when RDF was disabled on Lordaeron, and I got sad when they buffed the raids so much. Still I love the server, I find my ways to live with it and accept it.

I don't care if Lordaeron is a bit different, I didn't join a 20x realm at the time because I wanted to lvl slowly and grind reputation.

1 month is not a lot of time, I don't have 24/7 to grind reputation and lvl profs.
    The 20x realms are a long time ago, so I just got to ask - don't you have everything yet? Since you have played what it looks like to me all the way from the start you must have everything, even if u do not play alot?

And don't you want anything to do? :o

Edit: How long do you guys want the server to last? Do you want to get tierd because you got nothing to do anymore? Or do you want to have something to all the time, or sometimes?

Do you really need everything in wow to be done, now? Or do you want a bit of the feeling "I have worked for this"?
    I am not telling you to be playing all day or really have to grind ur ***, I am just asking if you want to for example work to get a mount, a gear piece? Or do you want to have full bis the first week you hit 80?
    Edited: August 26, 2016

8. Leveling toons are a selling part/point of wow. It is a reason why it is such a huge part of the game. If it was not ment to be a selling point, why would they make it so huge? I can agree, the end game is the biggest including pvp - but don't forget that there are a lot of pve (dungeons 5 man while leveing and world pvp).
    Its not. Blizzard itself is making leveling easier and easier at each new expansion, haven't you noticed? And that's why they made the timewalking dungeons, so people at max level get to experience the old challenges again

I am just telling my opinion. What have you to do with what I think about others? Don't forget all the hate the merge of Icecrown got before it was done. People had so much hate on new stuff, but what normally happens? People LOVE IT! I am not telling that this will be succesful 100 %, I am just telling that people are too afraid of new things. This is something I'v exeperienced many times here.
    We have everything to do with that. Because in the past people from other realms voiced to shut down Neltharion, even facing the fact that Lordaeron was a leech at the time, and sincerely I dont think people were wrong at all about their opinions on the merge, let us remember that they announced that both wotlk servers were getting Lord's core, that was reason enough to expect an income in population, which at the end was the truth, if they made it differently they could have 2 servers with 7~8k people, if it is worse or better I can't say, I would let those who played on them figure it out. But there's something more latent that you do not seem to grasp, its totally unbalanced to have leveling rates so high and gold/proffs so low, begging will get worse, not better, people will outlevel content faster than they should be earning gold for, and not even touching profession issue.

Personally I could not care less for such economy issues some people see, in the end the stuff you buy with gold on this game are so limited, the everyday player is much more focused on buying his spells, riding skills and mounts than one uber gem

Edit: How long do you guys want the server to last? Do you want to get tierd because you got nothing to do anymore? Or do you want to have something to all the time, or sometimes?

Do you really need everything in wow to be done, now? Or do you want a bit of the feeling "I have worked for this"?
    I am not telling you to be playing all day or really have to grind ur ***, I am just asking if you want to for example work to get a mount, a gear piece? Or do you want to have full bis the first week you hit 80?
    Most people have already played 1x Wotlk, 1x Cataclysm and 1x Mop before, they may skip the boring parts if they want, it have nothing to do with how much the server will last, and most people dont have patience to "work" on games anymore, the playerbase of wow has grown up, and yet the two extremes you use as example here simply doesn't apply on any server (unless one donates for BiS gear, but yes he can do so if he wants) but yes people may want it faster than you, how long can we be sure there's not another moltdown? or blizzard takedowns, or whatever that turns some mindless "work" into ashes, huh? That is the nature of private servers, you never know so we just want to get some fun while it lasts, skipping the boring parts preferably

9. -I am not forgetting about Frostwolf or Neltharion, but I don't care about those two servers and I have no experience from playing them. Since I have never played one of those two servers I chose to not talk about them. Thats why I said Icecrown and Lordaeron, because that is where I play.
    now imagine an icecrown where you can't get kalu'ak rep unless you do all quest across all zones because no dailies work
    imagine an icecrown where sons of hodir *barely* work to begin with
    imagine an icecrown where f***ing dungeons don't give rep to tabard faction
    imagine an icecrown where you can't get into Icecrown zone to do a few quests because whole f'ing zone is barely scripted

if you can imagine all that on top of each other... even just saying it like that is bad... now drop the rates down to x1... that's kinda like what cata and mop look like right now... even with Proterean promising us fixes for cata zones... don't see fixes incoming to mop zones in turn where you already can just barely get tillers exalted from bugged quests and no working dailies...

and yeah, apparently it's whole staff that doesn't care about 'those two servers' or they wouldn't be ****ing us over like this

10. idk how these ppl think , they dont saw what happen to Loda when Icecrown open its not reach the cap now , so ppl dont want to play blizzlike >
    and btw who is playing on the server WE ARE so u can make a poll and we will see the result , thats for Icecrown .

and for Neltharion imagine what will happen when u do this **** , lol

i think almost all player on Icecrown are capped proffe but what will happen to new ppl ?
    RIP

11. They won't even fix Cata zones until 2018, it's like they want us to go away from this server...

It's good knowing our opinion matters little, they didn't even listen to us, just close the thread and erased posts.

You claim you aim to provide "blizzlike" experience? Well, that also means updates, fixes, tweaking, polishing stuff every single day, not once per month or something like that. Not just stealing our gold, putting low rates and restrictions. You think engineering is easy to level up on 5x ? - Imagine doing this stuff on 1x. But it's a clever thing you did, so the only way you could bypass the learning process, we are forced to donate in order to learn profession.

12. You claim you aim to provide "blizzlike" experience? Well, that also means updates, fixes, tweaking, polishing stuff every single day, not once per month or something like that. Not just stealing our gold, putting low rates and restrictions. You think engineering is easy to level up on 5x ? - Imagine doing this stuff on 1x. But it's a clever thing you did, so the only way you could bypass the learning process, we are forced to donate in order to learn profession.
    lowering the rates is a very simple and loud way of saying "guys... hey guys... you wanna max profession for 30 coins? no? well x1 rates with no drops will make it really f***ing hard on you if you don't"

edit: could've sworn prof maxing used to be 20 coins

13. lowering the rates is a very simple and loud way of saying "guys... hey guys... you wanna max profession for 30 coins? no? well x1 rates with no drops will make it really f***ing hard on you if you don't"

edit: could've sworn prof maxing used to be 20 coins
    Yes, it was 20 for prof and an additional 20 which would then be 40 coins for all recipes. Now the prices have gone up like Trump's hair tonic.

Anyway, it was a nice idea, now people will donate mostly for gold and profession. I remember when Molten had gold for coins. Can't rightly remember how much coins for 100k gold.

14. I remember when Molten had ******ed rates like x20 and lottery and economy wasn't completely f***ed over like it is now... wonder why... cus of a crazy desync between leveling, gold and prof rates? I think not

15. The concerns for Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria reputation issues are valid. We are internally testing all the reputations on both expansions and checking how the reputation decrease will affect them. It will be a priority to fix up gaps and make them completely doable prior to the reputation decrease rate. It is not in our interest to make those things unplayable.

On top of that, Cataclysm zones rewrite is not "soon". It is already happening for a month. You can see progress for Mount Hyjal, complete rewrite here, for example.

First 1234 ... Last