1. Well i suggest that the Warmane staff open a vote to see what the community thinks about this idea. We play the game so wouldn't you want our input?

2. Frostwolf is offline for you guys too?

3. So it seems. Greyed out realm name, can't connect.
    It has begun.

4. Well i suggest that the Warmane staff open a vote to see what the community thinks about this idea. We play the game so wouldn't you want our input?
    Well even you can open poll thread, but this wont change anything since in the "ToS", warmane can make changes on whatever they like.
    PS: i am in same boat tho, cannot see why "economic adjustment" will:
    *)maintain competitive auction house pricing (since the amount of good & pricing is based on supply and demand, i didnt see why any price change will make ah "competitive")
    *)healthy realm economy (i dont even know what is this :D, since the "inflation" is always be there. Prolly the price will come back +- same as usual in 6 month to 1 yr period, killing "casual player")

5. Arena season is over, so server is down. I like what they are doing with economy changes and professions, but I don't like for them to reduce reputation rates to 1x, because if they wanna do that first fix all quests and enable dungeons/raids so we can farm reputations. Everything is Overpriced now on Frostwolf. You have bunch of players that are accumulating gold like jews, BoA items over 150k gold, really? meta gems 5k and more some glyhps over 30k and much more. To me it is a good decision to reduce gold rates and go cut 50% of gold from all players.

6. Arena season is over, so server is down. I like what they are doing with economy changes and professions, but I don't like for them to reduce reputation rates to 1x, because if they wanna do that first fix all quests and enable dungeons/raids so we can farm reputations. Everything is Overpriced now on Frostwolf. You have bunch of players that are accumulating gold like jews, BoA items over 150k gold, really? meta gems 5k and more some glyhps over 30k and much more. To me it is a good decision to reduce gold rates and go cut 50% of gold from all players.
    Then what is the difference if some BoE became 75k gold, glyph is 15k while your "farm speed" is even less than before. This may help for new player that doing endgame quest since 7x exp is converted into gold. If you see how often BoA drop, how hard to farm glyph & meta recipe, u will see why that price is logical.
    PS: Easy acquired glyph is usually 200-300, while quick daily can give you more than 10k per day.

7. when your server "restart" takes over an hour :^)

8. Greetings,
    You guys don't get it what warmane trying to do it wont mess up with player actually the item you buy for 100k will cut into half that into 40k-60k.
    About Blackmarket you see many people buy mount for 1million but after update it ll change to max 600k. In other words if u farm 1 million in 1 month you ll be rich after update.
    Nerfed stuff is reputation coz most of the quests dont work place wise so if they make repo x1 it ll be painful and also unable to obtain at some point.
    Profession x1 is not a big deal tho if u have experience of retail.
    At the end please dont forget its a PRIVATE SERVER if u dont donate how they suppose to maintain their server. I m playing here since 2012 they always tried to do their best for community. Still RIP to my gold time to grind again. Peaceout.

9. **I initially wrote "A short input." here, but some things had to be said.

1) Experience: x7 - Awful (just an opition, everybody has their own). It was made to x7 so that people can level up quickly after the server wipe, but... whateva.

2) Gold rate from x7 to x3 - From a leveling perspective, this number should be higher than the XP rate.
    Why you ask? Because the game is built around all 1x rates... A x7 times XP means you will do 7 times fewer quests and kill 7 times fewer mobs, so a x7 gold rate should make sense? WRONG! You still get the same amount for the items you vendor, which is actually a larger part of the gold you get when you level, compared to gold from quests and mobs.
    For a capped character - anything besides 1 unbalances the game, but for a non-all-1x realm, that isn't a viable option. Basically... whateva.

3) Weapon skills from x5 to x3 - Doesn't matter - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_skill

4) Profession rate from x5 to x1 - The worst possible attempt to fix the lack of low level materials in the AH, or anything else for that matter (that's considering the other rates).
    Same x7 XP rates? Yeah, go farm gray mobs for your skilling, while leveling, mate, lol. Leveling with ANY 2 professions - IMPOSSIBRU! Will you have some mats left for the AH? Of course not, lol.... I personally love x1 rates for professions... on an all-1x realm!

5) Reputation rate from x7 to x1 - You gotta be joking... right? That can't be true for Frostwolf. It's gotta be a joke.
    Anything that can not be obtained as much as on a retail realm should NOT have retail rates (I used "retail" 'cause "blizzlike" means x1-3 for some reason...). I would really like to see the person who suggested this to level a new character on Frostwolf and then attempt at least 3 Exalted reputations... recording it.. :D:D:D. I can't help but laugh hysterically at the idea. Have you even been to Pandaland?! There's entire quest hubs that have just one working daily quest.... I'ma stop because I'll have to spit out at least a few more paragraphs just on this absurdity. (that, 5), was all for Frostwolf)

6) 50% gold squish - Whateva... As long as it's not something absurd like 90%.
    I wrote twice as much on this as I did on 5), but it honestly isn't the problem with all these changes. I'd rather have the attention on what will unarguably ruin the game.

*WALL OF TEXT!*

10. Yeee, I better copy this to the official thread.

Edit: The official topic is closed. If these are the final numbers, I'd say "goodbye" to any newcomers to the affected realms and "GOOD LUCK" to anyone who has professions to level up or reputations to grind.
    Edited: August 28, 2016

11. Greetings,
    You guys don't get it what warmane trying to do it wont mess up with player actually the item you buy for 100k will cut into half that into 40k-60k.
    About Blackmarket you see many people buy mount for 1million but after update it ll change to max 600k. In other words if u farm 1 million in 1 month you ll be rich after update.
    Nerfed stuff is reputation coz most of the quests dont work place wise so if they make repo x1 it ll be painful and also unable to obtain at some point.
    Profession x1 is not a big deal tho if u have experience of retail.
    At the end please dont forget its a PRIVATE SERVER if u dont donate how they suppose to maintain their server. I m playing here since 2012 they always tried to do their best for community. Still RIP to my gold time to grind again. Peaceout.
    How can the price of item change,please do explain? I'm one of the people who has 6-7 professions,I'm the one setting the price and I won't sell my meta gem for 1.5k just cause you lost half of your gold. I won't sell my panthers for 15k when it takes 22k to make. If anything I will raise the price cause it will take me double the time to farm all the mats I need just to make it. And 999k will still be the gold cap so black market mounts will cost as much as now and nobody "normal" will ever get them.
    I don't have retail experience,if I had I wouldn't be here. And it is a big deal for professions cause again you need more mats while less is dropping,so that's higher demand for lower drop%=higher price. I guess the idea is that if you want any profession, you have to level the gathering one first,but even then,more people grinding the same herbalism or mining=less mats individually+more time spend grinding=higher price. There is just no way how this can be good.
    And we all know they try to do their best,but trying has to include listening and we are talking very loudly that we don't want this. We want class fixes,low lvl raids, we want to one shot ICC for fun and farm some mounts and tmogs,not lose half our gold and spend more time grinding mats.
    Edited: August 28, 2016

12. I am pretty ok with economy adjustments. But i dont understand how the reputations and weapon skill affect economy and why does it need to lower it.. And if they lower the proffesions rate... But if they to this they also need to fix the outland and northend ores and herbs and the drop rate in northend for frostwolf cloth is miserable... Because leveling a proffesion with 1x will be a pain..

13. I wonder how many of Frostwolf players are against this adjustments... I've read all of the comments in "ECONOMY ADJUSTMENTS" news , and like 98% of them are AGAINST this measures, yet, they've locked the topic, and will do it anyway...I just don't get it...
    I am against. Especially i don't like the part about reputations drop rate

14. **I initially wrote "A short input." here, but some things had to be said.

1) Experience: x7 - Awful (just an opition, everybody has their own). It was made to x7 so that people can level up quickly after the server wipe, but... whateva.

2) Gold rate from x7 to x3 - From a leveling perspective, this number should be higher than the XP rate.
    Why you ask? Because the game is built around all 1x rates... A x7 times XP means you will do 7 times fewer quests and kill 7 times fewer mobs, so a x7 gold rate should make sense? WRONG! You still get the same amount for the items you vendor, which is actually a larger part of the gold you get when you level, compared to gold from quests and mobs.
    For a capped character - anything besides 1 unbalances the game, but for a non-all-1x realm, that isn't a viable option. Basically... whateva.

3) Weapon skills from x5 to x3 - Doesn't matter - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_skill

4) Profession rate from x5 to x1 - The worst possible attempt to fix the lack of low level materials in the AH, or anything else for that matter (that's considering the other rates).
    Same x7 XP rates? Yeah, go farm gray mobs for your skilling, while leveling, mate, lol. Leveling with ANY 2 professions - IMPOSSIBRU! Will you have some mats left for the AH? Of course not, lol.... I personally love x1 rates for professions... on an all-1x realm!

5) Reputation rate from x7 to x1 - You gotta be joking... right? That can't be true for Frostwolf. It's gotta be a joke.
    Anything that can not be obtained as much as on a retail realm should NOT have retail rates (I used "retail" 'cause "blizzlike" means x1-3 for some reason...). I would really like to see the person who suggested this to level a new character on Frostwolf and then attempt at least 3 Exalted reputations... recording it.. :D:D:D. I can't help but laugh hysterically at the idea. Have you even been to Pandaland?! There's entire quest hubs that have just one working daily quest.... I'ma stop because I'll have to spit out at least a few more paragraphs just on this absurdity. (that, 5), was all for Frostwolf)

6) 50% gold squish - Whateva... As long as it's not something absurd like 90%.
    I wrote twice as much on this as I did on 5), but it honestly isn't the problem with all these changes. I'd rather have the attention on what will unarguably ruin the game.

*WALL OF TEXT!*
    +1. I feel the same

First 1234 Last