1. Solo q titles

Am i wrong or we didnt get solo q titles??

2. I didn't get 1x Supreme and 2x Battlemasters as well. I know some people who did recieve.
    Btw, can they still give titles if they already wiped the ratings? :s

3. I didn't get 1x Supreme and 2x Battlemasters as well. I know some people who did recieve.
    I didn't recieve on 2 characters. And i played like a nolifer to get those titles.
    Please fix this.

4. I didn't get 1x Supreme and 2x Battlemasters as well. I know some people who did recieve.
    I hope they will give us titles, it would be unfair that we played whole season and at the end we dont get what we deserve.

5. They saved the log of all players and titles and they're going to add them 'manually' (don't know what that means at the moment).

This is what I have been told.

6. Good news, i hope everything will be alright.

7. They saved the log of all players and titles and they're going to add them 'manually' (don't know what that means at the moment).

This is what I have been told.
    It means everyone will get everything they should get. We're trying to automate the process for a while already to make it a breeze but issues happen and then we have to manually intervene which is not a problem, resulting in perhaps only a bit of waiting more.

8. It means everyone will get everything they should get. We're trying to automate the process for a while already to make it a breeze but issues happen and then we have to manually intervene which is not a problem, resulting in perhaps only a bit of waiting more.
    Any ETA on when this will be completed Pro?

9. It's being worked on, no ETA for now. But the things are running, so everything will be distributed, just be patient.

10. It's being worked on, no ETA for now. But the things are running, so everything will be distributed, just be patient.
    Thanks for the status update.

11. Everything should be sorted out by now.

12. Everything should be sorted out by now.
    I didn't recieve battlemaster on my char yet, Peonstomperz

12 Last