1. What is better?

For something like Ret, DK, or Arms. What do you think is better in pvp between Gurth or a 410 Cata Two hander?

2. For something like Ret, DK, or Arms. What do you think is better in pvp between Gurth or a 410 Cata Two hander?
    Arms Warrior: Gurthalak is the best option because it procs a lot, and it makes the warrior a lot stronger.

Unh DK: Gurthalak doesn't proc as much as it procs in a warrior, but Unh DK have the stronger tentacles and the ones that make more pressuse.

Retri Paladin: Here it depends a lot of the situation, Gurthalak is always good when it procs but I think Cata Elite is stronger in most of the cases.

3. while I don't pvp I have discussed this with a few people and most specifically in ret pala case, their overall performance is roughly equal depending on your luck, gurth might proc at a bad time and f you over tho, so keeping both at hand is smart but in 'high stakes' fights like event 1v1 you use cata 2hander

for unholy dk... with the mastery bonus... take gurth because those ticks will make people melt