1. Drop Rates, Loot tables question???

Is it just me or are the drop rates a little messed up, usually what I expect is that even random monsters drop common's rare's or epic's. but it's like all the loot tables are the same, a load of commons and potions but further nothing special, the only good loot i gained is from treasure chests and dungeon bosses.

2. I wouldn't complain about loot drops. I've had great luck with all my characters on Icecrown. Even from trash mobs I've gotten epic gear. It's all dumped in the guild vault to help those new 80 dings :)

3. I wouldn't complain about loot drops. I've had great luck with all my characters on Icecrown. Even from trash mobs I've gotten epic gear. It's all dumped in the guild vault to help those new 80 dings :)
    Wow lucky but how, I don't fin many good things

4. in low lvl maps, raids,dungeons drop rates of items are ******ed

5. Come roll with me and I'll let you keep all the drops :)

6. i mean i spend whole day farming outland dungeons and stratholme for cloths but not a single green item droped i even grinded mobs near black temple for few hours but still nothing but when i go to northrend its like 3-5 items per hour with these rates..so yeah i would love to go with u :D

7. Add me, Jerzex and I'll run you through some. I get blue, even purples on mobs sometimes, out in the zones.