1. I am not feral, but from what i know, basic attack speed in cat form is 1 attack per second. 6% chance means that you could expect proc on about every 17th attack. That's 17 seconds, without haste buffs. So to get full use of 10s icd you would need to increase attack speed by 40% i guess. Or cast hots when time allows :D It's still worth checking if you can get procs as often, on dummy.

2. Ferals are viable. And fun most importantly.

If u simply keep Mangle and Bleeds up 100% of the time with Savage Roar and switch some idols and do couple of extra Shreds instead of doin Fero Bite u can do more dps aswell. So they are not some kind of rocket science, u just need to practice and ul do good. AoE dmg, not so OP, but if played well can have high AoE burst after which u cant do much cos of well, energy.

They are OP in pvp if u find a great disc priest and get some skills for 2s.

Clearcasting, atleast on my 10% haste Feral, works a lot better now, than before 2months for example, im not sure its working as intended by blizzard but i dont think u should be getting Clearcasting every 10sec, since as said before it has 6% chance to proc with 10sec ICD.

Final word, they are the most unique class from them all that is hell of a fun to play. U will need to work hard on ur skill to master it but it will be worth it.

3. If you took the time to read wowwiki - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Procs_per_minute

PPM & Haste
    The speed used for calculating the PPH ( Proc per Hit ) chance is the basic weapon speed, not the characters haste-affected hit speed. This means the probability of a proc is not lowered or increased by haste. What haste does is increase the total amount of melee hits per time and thus the total amount of procs.

PPM scales to PPH according to weapon speed. Here is the formula:

PPH = (Weapon speed) / (60 / PPM)
    which is the same as:

PPH = Weapon speed * PPM / 60
    This gives the percentage chance that the proc will be triggered each hit. Note that PPM is an average, not a guarantee.

Another very important thing to notice is Omen of Clarity also procs on damage and healing spells, yet no longer procs on feral abilities(only auto-attacks proc it). Proc rate is roughly 6% with a 10 second internal cooldown.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Omen_of_Clarity

In other words even if the proc rate was 99% and you have 100% mele haste on the 10 sec or 11 sec you will not have every time Clearcasting.
    Im using addon that track time on proc rate and i had lots of time in a row where i get Clearcasting on the 10-11 sec other times on the 40 sec average seems to be 22-28 sec.

ps. For new ferals learn to stay behind the target, keep mangle debuff and savage roar up all the time and macro all feral spells /startattack before and after the main spell. The rest will come naturally with practice.
    Edited: December 19, 2016

4. Now when i think about it, it is correct to expect proc in that 22-28 sec range, as internal cd means you are guaranteed not to proc it for 10 secs, and just after that you get 6% chance on it.

5. does berserk and clearcasting working? ferecious bite is not affected by berserking or clearcasting. Is it should be like that? i didnt play on retail.

6. does berserk and clearcasting working? ferecious bite is not affected by berserking or clearcasting. Is it should be like that? i didnt play on retail.
    It work as intend. Ferocious Bite uses up to 30 energy in addition to its base cost.

If you use it with berserk normal cost its 35 energy with 50% reduce that`s 17.5 energy + 30 energy = 47.5 energy. The maximum cost that will be for maximum damage. In other words unless you have over 48 energy you will be with 0 energy every time you use it with berserk.

If you use it when you have clearcasting the effect its the same. The initial 35 energy cost is reduced to 0 but, still will cost you up to 30 energy for the maximum damage. Or you will have zero energy every time when you are under 30 energy.

7. so how should i play in pve as feral? when its time to use bite and how to use berserk

8. so how should i play in pve as feral? when its time to use bite and how to use berserk
    Since feral is one of the specs in WOTLK that don`t have fixed rotation, i can only point you few things that will help you to get in rhythm that suits you.
    Most guides will tell you to use Ferocious Bite when you have SR and RIP up with more than 10 sec left. The more you play the more you feel the time need it to get energy, you will realize that you can lower a lot that time to 5 - 6 sec. This will come with practice and better crit rate. Ferals don`t have way to boots the way we recover energy. That means no matter if we are naked or bis the time we need to get from zero to 100 energy its the same. That`s why we want to get 5 CP as fast we can or in 3 hits to do that we need good crit rating.

Few tips that i can give you are don`t use Tiger fury before Ferocious Bite, its better to use it and land 2 more shreds than waste all the energy for 1 Ferocious Bite. The extra damage FB will do with that 30 extra energy, its alot lower than 1 shred not to mention 2, if both crits its way more and you can end up with 4 CP after that.If you use it before FB you will have 0-35 energy and zero CP, and possible energy lost if you use it when your energy is over 40.
    Use berserk when you have good time on SR and RIP, that will allow you to land more FB during berserk buff.
    Try not to use SR with lower than 3 CP.
    Do not spam mangle, rip, rake and FB that will lead to better energy management because you will use clearcasting only with shred the most expensive single target spell we use.
    SR is not consuming clearcasting so you don`t have to worry about that.

The best way to learn where are your mistakes is to record your game play against every encounter in ICC and RS. After that just watch it and you will notice what you can do better. Dpsing the heroic dummy will get you only to basic rotation but there is a lot more than that.

I bet other ferals will tell you something different, as i said you will build own way of playing the spec its the same for every one.End goal is to land as many FB, without losing dots and buffs, and you need to find your way to do it;]/

First 12