1. multiboxer ruining the game

Dont get it why multiboxing is legal. there is a multiboxer in sw for 2 days now and we cant kill him. A ele shaman team and a resto druid team.
    People are leaving the server because of this.

2. I don't like multiboxers either but they contribute a lot for the server
    Also, he is camping Stormwind City so, I suggest you to take the subway and enjoy the warm environment from the dwarven braziers

3. To bad its like this but think i will just do that

4. Let the guy compensate, he wasted tons of $ for that.

5. I love multiboxers. They work irl jobs and pay for my time so i dont have to do anything.

Btw the capital of the Alliance is Ironforge dont know what you doing is SW

6. People are leaving the server because of this.
    no they arent lol whoever says that they will leave the server is plain lieing

people arent gonna leave cause of multiboxer

people arent gonna leave cause the gold squish

people arent gonna leave cause the rep and proff rates changing

just stop

7. People are leaving the server because of this.
    You sure ? Because there's like over 1000 people in the que waiting to join the server.

8. Most popular multiboxing class?

Shaman

9. Dont get it why multiboxing is legal. there is a multiboxer in sw for 2 days now and we cant kill him.
    So lemme get this straight...because you're too lazy to take the tram to IF you decided to come here and complain about something that brings money to the server.

I lol'd.

10. Btw the capital of the Alliance is Ironforge dont know what you doing is SW
    That's in Vanilla
    Now that you have a bay in SW (giving acsess to Nelf zone and Borean) and considering you buy honor gear in Stormwind, why should ally capital be Ironforge?

11. Better question, why have 2 days passed and this idea didn't cross his mind?
    In the time it took to come here and complain about it he could've been in IF already lol

12. people arent gonna leave cause the gold squish

people arent gonna leave cause the rep and proff rates changing

just stop
    your dead wrong on that. some have already stopped playing.

13. There are 2 reasons why multiboxers exist here:

1) They bring in the cashhhhh.

2) You don't have to pay a monthly fee for every account you own. Imagine you had 20 accs on retail. You'd have to pay the monthly fee for all those 20 accs in order to mbox. Over here, you DON'T have to pay a monthly fee so you can mbox forever.

But that's how it is over here m8. Just gotta accept it and move on.

14. I'm going to have to look into this multi-boxing thing. I see people doing crazy SW wipes lol. It's entertaining when I'm not on the battlefield, but watching from my flying mount lol.

123 Last