1. Question regarding the Battle for the Undercity...

Shortly after Warmane staff released the showcase video for the Battle for the Undercity, I immediately jumped in on the opportunity to partake in such a legendary quest line, having never have successfully finished it on retail before it was removed.

I made it to the Battle for the Undercity. However, unfortunately, I found the quest quite bugged. I entered the Undercity to find Thrall and Sylvanas battling monsters that could not be attacked, nor were they taking damage from Thrall or Sylvanas. I couldn't get back out of the Undercity, either, as the elevators aren't running in this particular quest.

The scripting seemed marvelous, but I was disappointed I could not proceed. I then found myself "phased" with the quest, making it so I cannot access Orgrimmar or the Undercity.

I have been keeping up with the WotLK change log, but have yet to read of this bug being addressed.

Thus, my question is...
    Is the Battle for the Undercity working 100% as it should now?

I believe I voted up a few bug tracker entries, and kept an eye on the bug tracker entries regarding this quest, but it's been a while since I've played, and I honestly don't believe the currently "Fixed" issues cover the particular problem I was having...

So... any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. I completed this quest with no problems.

3. How does one obtain the quest line for Battle For The Undercity?

4. Hi. Excuse my bad english The name of my character is gemo. Complete the chain of missions "the battle for undercity" and to want to finish it bugg in the last mission. Now I can not see the NPC or the people of Ogrimar and undercity. please help. I can not continue playing like this My head hurts trying to fix it on my own. i horde

5. If you are unable to talk to your faction leader before battle for undercity then please submit ingame ticket on affected character.

6. Already did. thanks for answering. I'm waiting for the help. Take her away from my character. Eliminate it. The quest does not interest me. I just want to see the capitals again as soon as possible !.

7. Pls help me , I have bug too at this quest. I hope admin help me finish or delete this trubl.