1. <Reconstructed> PvP&PvE Guild (Horde)

<Reconstructed> is a new guild formed by veteran MMO players seeking new members to join our core Premade/25man Raid groups.
    Many of us have been playing MMOs for years – either getting our start in Vanilla WoW or Warhammer online; and we have simply returned to live out the glory days again in one of our favorite expansions!

I myself have been PvPing since Vanilla WoW, but left shortly after Burning Crusade to play Warhammer Online where I met guilds such as <The Granite Guard> and <Tempest Wolves>. After Warhammer I went on to RIFT, SW:ToR, and finally GW2 – climbing to the #1 PvP ranking with Tempest Wolves before taking a hiatus from gaming. I came to this server just a few months ago and quickly found a solid core of great people/players to enjoy this game with. After a couple months of playing together, we decided to form our own guild to pursue our goals in 25man raids and competitive PvP. We’ve since managed to establish a stable core group of skilled players from both this game and previous ones, and have decided to open up a formal recruiting process to round out our roster.

PvP Applicants:
    Applicants applying for PvP are expected to have their 4pc main-set (Furious/Relentless/Wrathful), and their appropriate Wrathful/Relentless off-pieces. All applicants should have exceptional knowledge of their class and an ability to follow instructions well (in Discord).

Discord is mandatory to listen and follow instructions, but a mic is not required.

PvE Applicants:
    Applicants applying for PvE should have at least 5200 GearScore and all appropriate gems/enchants (rare/blue gems are fine). Please include your ICC/RS/Ulduar experience in your application. You need not be far progressed into these raids to apply, but we do need to know what to expect from you and how much instruction to give you during raids.

Please also have the add-on: Deadly-Boss Mods
    (Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8xcz0n.../DBM-3.3.5.zip)

Raid times are 10pm server time on weekdays and 5pm server time on weekends. Discord is mandatory, but a mic is not.

Please apply online at: http://reconstructed.shivtr.com/
    Or whisper Crymoor, Babycry, Solete, or Guildtank in game for more info.
    18+

2. bump...premade recruiting begins today

3. bump .. premade recruiting started

4. bump .. premade recruiting started
    b-b-bump it up.

still recruiting for both PvP and PvE core groups.

5. Recruitment still open for some enjoyable premades

6. b-b-bump it up.

still recruiting for both PvP and PvE core groups.

We still need a few more interested in weekly 10hc/25man content to fill out our raid groups!

PvP core is filling out nicely, still in need of skilled pallies/warrs and a good frost mage/disc priest. Of course all are still welcome to apply :)

reconstructed.shivtr.com

7. bump b/c frisky is lazy

Also still in need of a warrior/mage/disc.

Maybe a hunter if you impress us.

8. bump...

Still need folks for some pvp fun

9. bump...

Still need folks for some pvp fun

Cmon, where the horde pvpers at?

If any of you alli are tired of losing to late night 3-mans and want to start doing some real premades plz apply @ reconstructed.shivtr.com & include the date of your pending faction change