1. <Passive Progressive> (Horde)

Hey All. Passive Progressive is looking for casual 80's who are looking for a guild to gear up via 5 mans and start progressing into naxx, VoA, and OS. Currently in need of 1-2 more tanks and 1-2 more heals to get guild 5 mans running smoothly, but will take anyone. Looking for people in the 2800-3500 GS range. If interested send an in game mail to Snappin or add him.

2. What times do you raid? Europe USA based or somewhere else? Currently gearing up a blood dk tank that's almost 4k. If we can start running toc 10 that would be awesome. I've done every boss in this expansion aside from lich king with a healer, still learning to tank but I am improving quickly.

3. Experienced tank/DPS here. Mainly warrior, but also pally (used to be Prot/Retri, now trying Prot/Holy). Some other classes incoming ^^ My gf runs DPS right now but used to heal (resto druid).

We are also interested on your schedules for playing (we are from EU).

Thanks a lot!
    :D

4. Look for me in game. IGN: Halzart, arcane mage.

5. Hi! I'd like to also join your guild, if possible. Not hardcore, but am looking for 5mans and heroics and future raiding. Also, I'm playing RestoDudu:) IGN: Eyo, mostly early EST mornings.