1. How you know? Changelog is still not updated

2. So... no old content.
    Yeah nothing, i check icc and bt.

3. It's crashing every few minutes and there's NO old content in this update. Don't get excited people.

4. for the short time server was online, I managed to go to ICC and i saw many people in front of the raid to enter inside. So its open :D

5. There will be no old content as of yet. It's going through it's final phase. We will start with the first batch in a few days when we're ready and sure that the old content will not break Frostwolf in half.

6. There will be no old content as of yet. It's going through it's final phase. We will start with the first batch in a few days when we're ready and sure that the old content will not break Frostwolf in half.
    What about SoO 2 last bosses?

7. Maybe some important mob emotions and casting animation like always......sigh

8. If you wonder whats new in update open bugtracker, filter MOP, and filter FIXED, sort by date....

9. If you wonder whats new in update open bugtracker, filter MOP, and filter FIXED, sort by date....
    You can't see everything there, there are some privates too.

10. sorry to tell you man but Frostwolf its already break in half if u dont believe me check on his population

11. Why did they stop updating the change log? Is it because it's humiliating for them to put up change logs for patches that fix the most minor of issues but months to make or simply their lazyness or something? No hate intended really, just no komprende.

12. Why did they stop updating the change log? Is it because it's humiliating for them to put up change logs for patches that fix the most minor of issues but months to make or simply their lazyness or something? No hate intended really, just no komprende.
    But dude fixing the shade of grass in Elewynn Forest and the density of lava in Burning Steps is important. Just like "fixing" reputation that no one ****in asked for while other game breaking things aren't getting fixed and the realm is missing 80% of content but hey WOTLK FTW <3

13. if old raids are going to be added the server will lag because ALOT of people are going to solo the raids
    Except that not ALOT of people even play on Frostwolf anymore, and if the staff doesn't start caring about that realm then it is going to be ALOT less.

First 123