1. Regret rolling melee class on Horde.

If you're not close to 7K GS in BGs you'll just be stomped before you can even cast a single spell by 7K GS alliance paladins and warriors with SM 2 shotting people around the map going 1 v 5 and leaving full HP.

I wish I went Mage at least I could cast more than 1 or 2 spells before I get 1 shotted

2. Enjoy the Alliance-human-free trinket donation-ratio. You'll always be stomped by 7k GS brain-dead bg heroes on Horde side. I'm just expecting all people roll Alli so they could have 1000 minutes bg queue. It's a matter of time, always happens on private servers. Maybe then some "FOR THA ALLIANCEH-kiddos" change-faction an balance this situation.

3. Enjoy the Alliance-human-free trinket donation-ratio. You'll always be stomped by 7k GS brain-dead bg heroes on Horde side. I'm just expecting all people roll Alli so they could have 1000 minutes bg queue. It's a matter of time, always happens on private servers. Maybe then some "FOR THA ALLIANCEH-kiddos" change-faction an balance this situation.
    Every time It's Warsong BG we get camped at the ressurection spot, I usually just run around the map as a ghost until they cap the 3 flags to avoid getting spawn killed by the 15 ally's camping with SM

4. Horde 24/7 premading packed with healers
    every time i solo there is some horde premade with 7:1 healers ratio, imposible to snipe some hordie alone without him being outhealed immediately
    Edited: October 14, 2016

5. God, ok, where to start... oh well
    Is there any type of source around saying that battlegrounds should mandatorily be balanced? Yeah, it would be awesome in fact, but there isn't. Your outcome on a battleground will usually depend on your luck, especially who you play with and who you play against. Now if you decide to adventure going solo and with low gear, you should never expect much from your own performance, unless you meet players around your current gearscore. This always happens in both factions, everyday. Alliance surely has warriors/dks with SM with their heal fests, but so does horde, definately. I remember some days in the past where I won all bgs, and some other days where I've done more than 10, and I didn't even make the 25 arena points daily (most cases was guild premade farming 2k gs pugs in graveyard too). And note that you can even play bgs whenever you want with instant queues, meanwhile alliance have to wait around 10m.
    Also, what's that term of Alliance-human-free-trinket doing here even? You're not saying they totally turn the results just because of an additional trinket slot, are you? Hey I'd love zerks, hastes and aoe silences too

6. Quoting Obnoxious again :

"It is Random BattleGround. You know what RANDOM is, right? Random does not mean balanced. Thank you."

This issue is so old, I (the one who made the video) am getting tired of it. Warmane can't really do anything about it either as they wish to focus on fixing existing bugs for now. Maybe later on, they might implement some sort of "rated bgs" (or a bg with different winning rewards?) for high end gearscore players.

7. PS:
    Spoiler: Show

8. You forgot to mention, you are a 22k hp dk around 4.6k gs with sub 1k resilience, where on the other hand was a Carpe premade and an unusual amount of rets/dks/wars in the AV you are referring to. There's no scenario where you don't get oneshot by bis toons, while at 4k gs with low resil, no matter your class.

We lost with a 100 points, wasn't even that bad of a bg.

9. You forgot to mention, you are a 22k hp dk around 4.6k gs with sub 1k resilience, where on the other hand was a Carpe premade and an unusual amount of rets/dks/wars in the AV you are referring to. There's no scenario where you don't get oneshot by bis toons, while at 4k gs with low resil, no matter your class.

We lost with a 100 points, wasn't even that bad of a bg.
    close to 24k without buffs on the spec I BG with and I had buffs at the time.

My problem isn't how destroyed I was getting, the problem is how NO ONE was able to do anything against the little Paladins and Warriors running around wrecking havoc in the battleground with their SM's.

I queue for the next battleground and I get an even worse BG where everyone was forced not to ressurect because we were camped under the ressurection NPC because everyone, yet again, had SM and 7k GS

10. So buy a SM and stfu?
    yea, no.

What's worse is that wrathful gear/resilience gear can only be bought with honor and for that you must play battlegrounds. I win maybe 1 BG every 10 so I'll need to lose ~30-35 times per piece of gear.

11. So go re-roll, high rate realm remember? :P

(Honestly though...either adapt or don't pvp and focus on objectives)

12. So go re-roll, high rate realm remember? :P

(Honestly though...either adapt or don't pvp and focus on objectives)
    I've had 4 WLM BG's today.

All 4 of them we were spawn camped in the ress NPC.

What a fun and balanced server.

13. I've had 4 WLM BG's today.

All 4 of them we were spawn camped in the ress NPC.

What a fun and balanced server.
    Maybe you should make an Alliance toon and see for yourself that it's the exact same thing when you soloQ BGs...

14. Maybe you should make an Alliance toon and see for yourself that it's the exact same thing when you soloQ BGs...
    Exactly what I tried explaining a few times but people dont get it.
    You can have damn mop gear abd still will lose a BG if youre doing it pretty much alone which is the case in solo queue. If you get at least 2-3 buddies to queue with then you can cap **** and do sonething actually useful and got a great chance to win. (Phone, ton of typos, cba to check/fix)

12 Last