1. Why is multiboxing allowed ?

Like what's the idea around it ? How is it beneficial ? all it does is earn someone tons of gold and ruin everyone else's BGs/leveling (your PC will drop to its knees unless you have 1000 Gb of vram and 200 core processor) that was an exaggeration but seriously tho everytime a multiboxer steps on a land it's like the lich king effect : everyone's fps drops and life is drained.... Did they push a bill through some sort of Warmane congress to make this sh1t allowed ?

2. Because it was allowed on retail.

Also money.

3. It is their way of playing this game, like "twinking" is a way of playing for some others.

Your argument is basically "it is not beneficial to have them around, so it should be banned." So, should we ban everyone who is not beneficial in this server?

Did they push a bill through some sort of Warmane congress to make this sh1t allowed ?
    I think you should be the first one out after multiboxers honestly.

4. Multiboxers ruins the balance in bgs and in pvp at all .. i know they are allowed in retail but we are in private server here .. Hordes have 10 boxers ally got 1 or 2 for example .. how is that balanced .. in retail they are much more and noone cares cuz every team can have boxers ... i dont think they have to be allowed here .. I play wotlk cuz its the most balanced patch but somehow i cant find the balance here :) Also the balance is already kinda ruined with all the donates for Icc 25hc items and etc .. Boxers are too much
    Edited: October 14, 2016

5. i cant find the balance here :)

With or without the multiboxer, there is no such thing as balance. For your information, there is a clip with multiboxer in this video. WE LOST THAT BG.

You mentioned horde having multiboxer but alliance doesn't. THE GUY IN THE VIDEO, MBXA, IS NOW ALLIANCE.

Again, it's their ways of playing this game. None of your businesses. Fight for objectives if there is a multiboxer on the opposing faction. You can easily win.

6. Back in time in private servers no one was using Multiboxers and everything was fine .. whats wrong now .. whats different :) i rly cant understand whats the point of multiboxing

7. Dear Zelda, how many times are you planning to post that video? :-)

Anyway, you guys should be aware that most multiboxers actually contribute a lot to the server, you know, private servers need money, which it's something that won't come from the trees. I don't like them either but that's that. Do something else instead.

8. I think this server earn plenty enough money to can support everything .. i see most of the ppl like more then 50% are with donated weapons and maybe sets etc .. so they want more money thats normal but greed is something bad you know :) They can lose many ppl this way , but i see .. they just dont care and thats normal since they earn money from this ( Multiboxers , Terrible donation .. you can donate for everything )

I like the server anyway .. nothing can be perfect :)
    Edited: October 14, 2016

9. Dear Zelda, how many times are you planning to post that video? :-)
    I will have to post it everytime someone puts "Battleground" and "Balance" in one sentence. :-)

10. MBXA is still on Horde side.

He is right now multiboxing in wintergrasp.

It ruins the game..

11. It is their way of playing this game, like "twinking" is a way of playing for some others.

Your argument is basically "it is not beneficial to have them around, so it should be banned." So, should we ban everyone who is not beneficial in this server?

I think you should be the first one out after multiboxers honestly.
    Botting isn't beneficial to have them around but it's not a reason to ban people who do it

12. Dear Zelda, how many times are you planning to post that video? :-)

Anyway, you guys should be aware that most multiboxers actually contribute a lot to the server, you know, private servers need money, which it's something that won't come from the trees. I don't like them either but that's that. Do something else instead.
    You realize WOW Servers aren't that resource intensive right? If we were talking about minecraft servers with 11k people, yea allow multiboxers because minecraft is a very resource intensive game but WoW isn't I know because I've done tests before and you can look tons of data online. If all multiboxers charged back all their donations and half the donators refunded their donations the owner would still have enough money to keep the server online adn still host another 10 of these

13. With or without the multiboxer, there is no such thing as balance. For your information, there is a clip with multiboxer in this video. WE LOST THAT BG.

You mentioned horde having multiboxer but alliance doesn't. THE GUY IN THE VIDEO, MBXA, IS NOW ALLIANCE.

Again, it's their ways of playing this game. None of your businesses. Fight for objectives if there is a multiboxer on the opposing faction. You can easily win.
    yeah, at that time AV in the end was lost, even tho i killed like 300 of em xD Alliance does have multiboxers, and recently i noticed they are pretty active, tho nut in numbers of 10 or 15 +.

PS. thanks for putting me in the video, was truly surprised to see myself there when i 1st saw it.xD

MBXA is still on Horde side.

He is right now multiboxing in wintergrasp.

It ruins the game..
    Mbxa is currently alliance(not for long tho)
    But Mbxaa is horde and currently spreads madness in wg's.xD in all battles i give more hks to opposing faction than i take, i die arround 5-10 times, so i am far from unkillable and therefore i dont understand how it ruins the game?:o

You realize WOW Servers aren't that resource intensive right? If we were talking about minecraft servers with 11k people, yea allow multiboxers because minecraft is a very resource intensive game but WoW isn't I know because I've done tests before and you can look tons of data online. If all multiboxers charged back all their donations and half the donators refunded their donations the owner would still have enough money to keep the server online adn still host another 10 of these
    and this only proves, that multiboxing isnt allowed purely becouse of bigger income.
    Edited: October 15, 2016

14. (your PC will drop to its knees unless you have 1000 Gb of vram and 200 core processor)
    I play on a laptop with 4gb ram,512mb vchip and a 4 cored cpu.All settings are on ultra except shadows,never had fps under 30 in bgs with boxers.Maybe you should upgrade your potato pc or potato internet connection.
    I think this server earn plenty enough money to can support everything
    Keep your hands in your own pockets instead of warmane's,yes,their income is probably high,but the expenses are there too(and they're not low,i can assure you that,I've been friends with a dev from a smaller server).
    You realize WOW Servers aren't that resource intensive right?
    Yes,they are.Especially if it doesn't run Blizz-made scripts(obviously this is the case since we're not on retail),as the original code is much more stable and requires less resources.
    Back in time in private servers no one was using Multiboxers and everything was fine
    Idk where you played,but multiboxers were always present on private servers,especially on servers like warmane where you can simply buy your gear.
    TL;DR:multiboxing is a kind of playstyle,if you don't like them,don't play on servers where its allowed.

12 Last