1. Errrrhm, my hunter destroys most of the Warriors I see around there. So does my Priest. Are we going to point out that these are counters as well? Because usually I see people pointing out that Warriors should eat those two classes alive. The gear helps but doesn't provide an automatic win over anyone. Implying that just shows that you have no idea of what you're talking about.

Yes, you're right. At 1.6k rating. That's where you're probably sitting and spitting all that bull****. Frost mages must be able to kite the Warrior no matter what and in arenas they have a partner to supply them more utility to do so. Now stop trying to look smart and go practice more.
    Hey edgelord u think the warr doesn't have a partner in the arena? You think he doesn't get cleansed etc? You make it sound like the warrs are tarded and their partners too. Spriest beats pretty much everyone in 1v1 if they have some brains, that's not a warr counter tbh. U shooting some random warr from afar in bg means nothing xD I mean what are we talking about here? BG, arena, world pvp, dueling? I ain't saying they are godmode lol, i just agree with the pvp being crap in Icecrown cos it's packed with full bis donors from the get-go. Glad i don't play there so w/e.

2. The time that warrior start stucking BIS agility items and got his 50% critical chance and 100% on his overpower you got rekt if he touch you.

3. And i'm the tooth fairy. Let me guess, the other team got base camped and your "top" healing was 50k cos the other healers didn't even bother to heal cos people were not taking damage.

I was once in a bg with my 6.2 balance druid and guess what, i did almost no damage because by the time i got to the horde group, they were dead.

Don't give us this fairy tale "i topped as 2k gs".

"no matter how much "gs" they have" ... yeah, one charge and your 2k pala is dead (unless you bubble, then you last few more seconds).

"bgs are where you get the honor to purchase the pvp gear" ... is this a "try not to cringe" line ?

"so where do you want those fresh 80s to go to farm pvp gear" ... X_X. Facepalm. Just ... wow.

" ppl should go do pve" ... do you get your smourne, sts and other items by doing pvp or you get them by doing pve ? So as you can see ... you are kinda forced to play pve. So why not instead of ruining the bgs for other people you go fos - pos - toc5 - wintergrasp - voa and in 2 days you reach 5k gs ?

It takes 2 TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO ... got it ? TWO DAYS (assuming you are a little unlucky) to reach 5k gs. After that, you can actually do something in a bg not just be a dead weight and ruing bgs for others.

Guess how much it takes to reach 5k gs by being carried in bgs. At least 1 week, even more. Someone said in another post he has furious gear and is working for rele and it took him 4 months. 4 months to reach a bad gear instead of 2 days.

"i don't give a **** that it takes longer" ... as i siad above : FACEPALM. It's not just about you, you selfish .......................... (i'll leave this space for you to fill). A bg is a TEAM work.

"Why the **** would i first go do pve"... i know your low IQ can't get this but here i go again ... to help your team. This team work stuff apparently is too hard for you people to understand.
    1.Nah the other team didn't get camped, this was in retail wotlk EU Stormscale. I dunno about the other healers, but you can heal and heal well no matter ur gs. Healer is one of the only guys that is not so gear dependant in a bg tbh, cos u can always hide behind ur friendlies and pump heals out of line of sight and range. I didn't say i had 3 ppl on me and i was in the middle of the melee... u have to be a pretty tarded healer in order to make urself a target for the enemy. Just stay back and heal when ur gear ain't on par yet.
    2.It ain't a fairy tale. That's how it went, it was just one bg. Why is it so hard to belive lol? I just happen to remember it well cos it was Stormscale and i was a fresh 80.
    3.Bubble was 10 or 12 sec not a few and there's hp pots, heals, freedoms, cleanses, stuns etc. Why would i instantly die loL? I don't jump around in them iddle of the enemy. You just gotta stay back and heal unlike most healers who have mush for brains and don't heal at all and just run around and get killed.
    4.Nah bgs are where you get honor to then purchase the pvp tier that's 1 set below the arena one and then u go to arena. Why should i go anywhere else but bg lol? Don't be a fokin edgelord mate. We all know of emblems, Wintergrasp etc. You can do those too, but what i'm saying is that i can go to a bg as a fresh 80 and perfrom decently, atleast as a healer. It's about brains and most ppl don't have brains anyway lol. Besides a normal realm like Lordaeron doesn't have bgs full of 6,9 k gs mofos so yeah u'll be going against like 4-5 k guys, not such a HUGE difference.
    5.Lmao why do u mention smourne etc? U get smourne by being a donor anyway on Icecrown, who the fuk actually raids for it? Also yeh u get some trinks etc from pve, but that's just a few pieces of gear, you can perform well without 1 trinket mate, u rlly can rofl. Why don't y get wrathful wep, what's so important about smourne? You act as if everyone in retail back in wotlk had smournes lolol. **** pve.
    6.Lol 2 days, i gear fast, but 2 days is unrealistic for most ppl and it depends on luck too. Besides why waste any time on pve whe u'll switch that gear out anyway. **** it, just roll a ****ton of bgs and u'll soon be decked too. Lots of ppl also play bgs cos they like them, not just to gear.
    7.I don't care how long it takes to reach 5k, like why r u even bringin that up? You think gear will play for you? Ppl play bgs from the get-go cos that's what they wanna do, not cos they wanna reach ur mystical 5k gs rofl. That will come soon enough anyway, so what diff does it make. Will u stop playing bgs when u get 5k or smth lol? No u keep playing bgs (if u like them) even when ur BiS.
    8.Get real edgelord, noone in a random bg gives a fok about anyone. Don't bring that "it's a team effort" in here. Go tell that crap to afkers, multiboxers and faceroll donors that inhabit icecrown's bgs rofl. I don't play on that realm anyway so shush!
    9.I think it's too hard for ur IQ to understand that good players can do a lot more with low gs than MOST ppl do with high gs, get some of that skill brah. I could make a fking 10 hour long vid of clowns in bgs with high gs getting owned and then it's those same mofos crying about other's gear. I'm not saying EVERYONE can do decently at 2k gs, i'm saying a skilled person can and they will gear up soon enough anyway. The majority of players are nubs regardless of gear.
    Edited: October 27, 2016

4. Nah there ain't many examples
    You're right. I have no clue what I'm talking about. Wizards in general don't counter Ret Paladins. Ret Paladins don't counter Rogues. Hunters don't counter wizards. Hunter's don't counter Warriors. Me not willing to spell it out for you automatically makes you right.

Wow pvp ain't balanced around anything tbh xD
    I'm going to go ahead and guess that you didn't play any arena on live during Wrath. The game is balanced around 3's. Why do you think so many of the top players keep asking for an active 3's bracket?

Hey edgelord u think the warr doesn't have a partner in the arena? You think he doesn't get cleansed etc? You make it sound like the warrs are tarded and their partners too. Spriest beats pretty much everyone in 1v1 if they have some brains, that's not a warr counter tbh. U shooting some random warr from afar in bg means nothing xD I mean what are we talking about here? BG, arena, world pvp, dueling? I ain't saying they are godmode lol, i just agree with the pvp being crap in Icecrown cos it's packed with full bis donors from the get-go. Glad i don't play there so w/e.
    As for this post;
    I stopped reading right there. Applying an arena argument to a discussion about 1v1.

K.

5. @Marcuus
    Brainpower wont give you imba sp amount to cover what is lost, they will do much more damage than what you can heal with 2k gs and you ll oom in a sec aswell. And even if you have time to LoS them with 2k gs it only means they dont need your healing, you are just a random guy near them thats casting spells. Stop dreaming man.

6. @Marcuus
    Brainpower wont give you imba sp amount to cover what is lost, they will do much more damage than what you can heal with 2k gs and you ll oom in a sec aswell. And even if you have time to LoS them with 2k gs it only means they dont need your healing, you are just a random guy near them thats casting spells. Stop dreaming man.
    Let him live in his "i'm a 2k gs op healing paladin" fantasy man. His op 200 heal crits are really game breaking. It's not like he is forced to bubble as soon as someone targets him cos in one hit he takes 90% damage or more. Suuure. I have to admit, his comment is priceless. He will LOS people, he doesn't need pve items and trinkets and he is way better than a geared player.

7. I too, would like to see separate brackets in endgame pvp.
    I think it would be a better experience for both highly geared and competitive pvpers and those who are just starting.

On a side note:
    When I first started playing here I managed to gear myself up with some boe's/crafted gear, did some WG dailys for the first few weeks to get a few furious pieces until I finally was comfortable to join battlegrounds while not being such a heavy burden on higher geared people. Only to be surprised there were (LIKE ALOT) of people walking around in white's/greens with a fresh 80 boost.

On retail there is no such gap, since only a few select % of the player population had endgame items or be BiS.

With the current donor features this population (of high end players) is 5-10x bigger and thus the gap between low/high is only bigger.
    I think atm that most of the people who dinged freshly to 80 don't even try to perform in bgs anymore until they are in near BiS gear, simply because they cant perform against the many bis geared people.

Would suggest to put a minimum requirement of 2000 gearscore on BG entry and have 2 brackets in endgame pvp:
    1 bracket for 2k-5k
    1 for 5k+

gearscore as mentioned above doesnt have to apply, but something in that fashion would definatly interest me to jump back into battlegrounds for some high end pvp now that im near BiS.

8. 1 bracket for 2k-5k
    1 for 5k+
    idea is realy cool, but will never be implemented on warmane cause " not blizzliek"

9. idea is realy cool, but will never be implemented on warmane cause " not blizzliek"
    Well there is transmog being implemented on the Wrath Realms....and that isnt' blizzlike....

10. Hey edgelord u think the warr doesn't have a partner in the arena? You think he doesn't get cleansed etc? You make it sound like the warrs are tarded and their partners too. Spriest beats pretty much everyone in 1v1 if they have some brains, that's not a warr counter tbh. U shooting some random warr from afar in bg means nothing xD I mean what are we talking about here? BG, arena, world pvp, dueling? I ain't saying they are godmode lol, i just agree with the pvp being crap in Icecrown cos it's packed with full bis donors from the get-go. Glad i don't play there so w/e.
    I was actually refering myself to arenas. There was only one warrior that would destroy me right from the start but he's not playing anymore. And even then we had matches that could last for a good while.

I'm going to make a simple mention since your closed mind doesn't get it: The mage also has a partner. If the mage drops below 75% HP in Arena against a warrior, under normal circumstances, he's bad. Just bad. The warriors partner will only have time to cleanse if the mage gives him time for that or if the mages partner is an ignorant. That's how things should work if you're actually good.

Also the conversation derailed from the original thread topic so I'm gonna stop here.

11. idea is realy cool, but will never be implemented on warmane cause " not blizzliek"
    What he's asking for is a custom feature which didn't exist in any expansion to date.

Well there is transmog being implemented on the Wrath Realms....and that isnt' blizzlike....
    The transmog will be optional and you can disable it, plus nobody said that this realm is blizzlike.

12. @ Mercy - once again u bring examples that don't really have anything to do with ppl whining about dual hc trink Smourne full bis armswarrs. Saying "frost mage ( which is a warr counter ) can beat him... doesn't prove much." Anyone can beat anyone in theory and sometimes in practice. Stick to the point.
    Wow pvp ain't balanced around anything. Yes they tried to balance it for 3v3 more, when the 2s got nerfed and i did play arena during retail wotlk with 2 different comps, but the logic here is that since Blizz said themsleves that the game ain't balanced in 1v1 and that arena was a feature they maybe shouldn't have added, that nothing at the end of the day is balanced. How can you have balance for anything if 1v1 ain't balanced. Dunno i don't play in icecrown and if ppl want 3v3, then why don't they just play it? You can't force ppl to play it and the ones that do want it, prolly are just tired of 2v2.
    The last part of ur post is meh, cos i was trying to figure out aswell what's even being discussed, cos ppl seem to mix everything into 1 pot. Arena, dueling 1v1, bg, world pvp etc. Besides whenever someone says "stopped reading there", they probably didn't.

@Bastardbottle - Lol mate i don't oom in a "second" on a 2k gs hpala. Like srsly... ppl that don't know how to play just underestimate things. Heard of blessing of wisdom + divine plea + mana POTION + food buff + other buffs? Look i'm not saying that u'll perform as well as you would with better gear OBVIOUSLY, but a brained person IS useful to his team even on low gear, whereas MOST ppl won't be useful to their team even if they have gear, cos u can see how they play, u can see the guys keyboardurning, having slow reaction, 0 situational awareness etc. Most ppl are just nubs. You seem to think that everyone who has some foking gear is some "best pvper in the world" lol? Most ppl are nubs man, no matter the gear. I benefitted that match on low gear more than most ppl with better gear, it could be seen from the bg stats and you can bloody see yourself in the bg if the ppl have brains in your team of if they don't. That's all i'm saying.

@Dvorakmanu - not a fantasy, but something that happened in reality and that i remember well cos i was fresh and it was Stormscale. Once again i'm not saying you should forever keep ur 2 k gear lmao, i'm just saying a skilled played CAN help his team and sometimes more than some of the higher geared nubs.
    Why do you try to change the things that i said and what 200 crits rofl? Stop overexxagerating things. You must suck as a healer if you allow yourself to be so easily targeted that you take any damage at all tbh. See that's where the brain comes into it. A brained healer doesn't run into the middle of the enemy, l2 los, outrange and heal. + we didn't have everyone on 7k gs with full bis smourne gear at the time when i played there, is that hard to understand? You're not gonna get ****ing 1 hitted by a 4 k gs player, get real. Learn to use a foking swiftness pot + freedom + crithshock or nitro boosts if you're so scared.

@magaginho - Once again, the warr couner is brought up, the fmage. Why not anyone else? Oh that's right cos they usually get stomped in reality, but ur such an edgelord that has to say crap to ppl. Yeah i guess by your standards almost everyone in arena are "bad" then, cos ur such a pro right? Strong ppl don't put others down, they lift them up and gloating about being semi-good in one aspect of one game is supposed to impress someone?
    Once again you seem to think that the warrior doesn't have brains, that there are no pillars in there and that the warriors partner is useless. Not every mage plays with disc priest etc. How about rogue/mage, who's gonna "cleanse" ur mage then? /sigh Things don't go so smoothly for ur beloved fmages in reality, than in theory.

13. naked hunter can kill smourne ret or more likely make it infinite stalemate if they are pro enough and get to open up at max range so there's that. can't get out of that ~20 yard dead zone.

Warr wont do much better
    Edited: October 28, 2016

14. You do also realize some people are new? People cant afford a single piece of gear in AH.

15. Arena is completely different from duels for mage cases,in arena a good mage is the one who lands cc ,fake priest deaths and hpala sacrifices and spell steal on right time.For a war since it's not a cc class, it's almost like a duel with making sure not overextend far from your healer.

First ... 34567 ... Last