1. pvp questions for experienced arena players

1) in late wotlk, how do you beat a disci priest and lock in 2s (especially sucubus users that use a lot of CC)? both of them have much CC, the lock has much dps (full 2s + H trinkets), the priest also has mind control which is not just a CC but it also can be used to put the enemie in a bad position in arenas, even stronger if the target is melee, seems like the way to go is to kill the lock pet, but thats not easy and even if you kill it the lock will summon it back sooner or later

2) in wotlk the healing debuff were 50% (hunter, rogue, warrior), in cata they are 25%, which is a huge change, my question is how did the game change that they made such a huge change and did these classes receive buffs in return?

3) what are the strongest (like top 3) 2s comps in cata to play 2s seriously?

4) how are the healers in 2v2 cata? from what i know and correct me if im wrong:

hardest to kill = holy pala
    best heals and annoying CC (mind control) = priest
    good heals and good cc = druid
    shaman = idk whats good about shaman the totems only and hex?

ty

2. 1-Depending on comp you cc lock/priest,,kill pet,or intterupt pet,and go for lock /priest while other one is cced.
    2.50% healing debuff is really strong versus certain comps where they train certain clsasess.
    3.Hunter rogue,Mage rogue,Dk-Hp,Warlock-Shaman.
    4.Shaman,priest>best healers.

3. 1) in late wotlk, how do you beat a disci priest and lock in 2s (especially sucubus users that use a lot of CC)? both of them have much CC, the lock has much dps (full 2s + H trinkets), the priest also has mind control which is not just a CC but it also can be used to put the enemie in a bad position in arenas, even stronger if the target is melee, seems like the way to go is to kill the lock pet, but thats not easy and even if you kill it the lock will summon it back sooner or later
    Priest/Lock really? U clearly missed ShP/Mage :O