1. What do i do? I'm new...

When I capped 80 i got lost. what do i do and how do i gear up in this expansion?

2. You could get a group and go to Forge of Souls to gear up a bit.

3. either go fos/pos for 219 gear or toc 5 for 200 gear and a trinket. you can also skill up a profession like mining and sell the ore(check if ore or bars sell for more since you can smelt ore), then buy cheap itemlvl 200+ items on the auction house. if you save up around 10k you can buy battered hilt and do the questline for the 251 weapon. ICC rep farm would be an option too, the rep went from x7 to x3 recently but since you get the 251 ring at friendly already it's not too bad. at around 3.5k gs you can do rdf hc, as long as most slots have a certain minimum itemlvl.

4. Nobody is mentioning eternals. You can grind eternals to get started, its fantastic gold and will give you access to 264's off the AH at 20-40k a pop.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=92647
    Fire eternals have the best returns for your time, although the farming cave listed in the guide is occupied pretty often, I still find it empty and farm a bunch while waiting on queue's.

First thing you wan't now that you've amassed a bit of gold, is a battered hilt. This is a quest line starting item that sells for around 10k gold, drops in heroic dungeons, and can be completed for your choice between 4 iLvL 251 weapons. The quest line will bring you through the same dungeons that the hilt can drop in(drops in heroics only, can be completed in normal dungeons), so you can get some gear while doing it.

Once you got enough GS, queue spam fos/pos heroics for iLvL 219 gear and emblems, as others have posted.

If you wan't to farm lots of gold, two characters, 4 professions. Herbing, mining, JCing, and alchemy. Transmuting is nutzzzzzzz.

5. I always advise grinding out all the faction/reps in Northrend...Between them you'll get ilvl 200 rares and epics for at least half your slots, and goes a long way towards getting ready to run heroics.

6. still best idea is to play healer first, as for tank you need to know a few bosses (like turn it around so dark smash aint wipe party!) :d you will go through the dungeons quite quickly to explore them, and will be able to get enough eot, gold & proffession materials in no time... Then, as for dps, you will know the rules and go further in the game with help of the first character + the xp you got.. and will not get bored in the start having no clue what to do :d