1. To Return or Not To Return: That is the Question

It's been probably around half a year to a year since I was last on Molten (yes, I know it's Warmane now, but I refuse to call it that PvP-ish name) and I'm considering returning, especially with such a large populace all of a sudden. Is now a good time or should I wait after an upcoming update/patch/etc. ?

Just curious before I get into anything that I may regret, haha.

2. yes, quest are working, leveling easy RDF works, RDB works too, you can buy rele and some wrathfull items with honor which is easy to get. Prof and reps are 3x which is quick IMO.

3. Don't, the community has become even as cancerous as retail when all of the servers merged together. If you like to play 100% solo content and not interact with people then you might like it here.

4. if you have a nice guild it's fine, and I also met quite a few nice people after the merge that I still chat with. Of course you will always have some bad apples too but my experience has been mostly positive.

5. Don't, the community has become even as cancerous as retail when all of the servers merged together. If you like to play 100% solo content and not interact with people then you might like it here.
    lol Am I the only one that found this funny, coming from a rogue, that loves to gank, and main focus is PVP?

6. lol Am I the only one that found this funny, coming from a rogue, that loves to gank, and main focus is PVP?
    Well hes not entirely wrong. The pub community is awful, queue RDF and get a bunch of undergeared plebes that 110% want to be carried, overpull wipe then leave. Pub tanks are literally the worst on this server, they will no **** pull entire rooms before the healer even loads in, then ragequit the group cause they are terrible.

7. lol Am I the only one that found this funny, coming from a rogue, that loves to gank, and main focus is PVP?
    What does his own playstyle has to do with his opinion and feedback about the general community behavior?

8. I just came back and logged in for a few hours myself. Here's what I've seen.

All guilds requiring ICC HC achievements to join
    People asking for 5kgs for fos pos norm.
    Guilds claiming to be hardcore using skype
    And the occasional 6kgs warrior with more int than a mage (yet odly he still seemed dumb)

In other words seems like the same old molten. If I can't find a decent guild I'm not going to even bother.