1. Icecrown demands more blood!

Hello my fellow gankers and idk what to say dirty-peace loving-polyannas of the wow.

Situation is really dire my friends, the amount of gankers is reducing day by day and we have to stop it. They brainwash our people with fairy tales, lies and utopias of peace and love. They wanna turn our bloodthirsty realm into a rainbow butterfly land. Dont let them do this, support gank people. Let our lowbie hordies/allies grow stronger with the blood of enemy, dont let them grow as weaklings. We are at war my brothers/sisters and there is no place for weaklings. Would you people want to see your dear children die by the hands of opposite faction, would want them defensless? I thought so and I found a solution for this. There are certain groups that are infecting our people and those are Cenarius and Dehta like groups. They mainly operate via their druids so source of this problem are the druids. Both sides should act with caution, we must make the sacrifice by casting out Taurens/Nelfs in order to survive maybe.

And another thing, some people will arise and talk about honor. Tell me my fellow brothers/sisters, where is the honor in war in first place? Just cause you didnt kill a 30lvl, he/she is going to murder all of your faction. He/she is your enemy and there is no harmony.

Ending with Horde Code.

Peace is a lie, theres only gank.
    Through gank I gain blood.
    Through blood I grow stronger.
    As I grow stronger, my chains shall be broken.
    The Horde shall free me.

2. ...I thought Horde was supposed to be honorable? I mean each time I click neutral orc he always say 'Strength and Honor'

Except Gul'dan at least. Screw him

3. hmmm, ripping of the sith code for the horde. i like it.

4. I have strong opinions...but mostly, I just won't be another bully. enjoy your e-peen.