1. Reputation from Tabards not reliable?

I just turned 80 a couple of days ago and thought i'll start off with some rep grinding and got me a nice tabard of the Wyrmrest Accord. In the first Dungeon (Halls of Lightning) this worked beautifully, however in the next one (Oculus) it did not work at all and in the next one (Culling of Strat) it didn't work either until i died on a bad pull, after that it worked again. (These were all normal btw)

* Has anyone had the same issues?
    * Has anyone found a workaround to this issue (that does not involve dieing)?
    * Does this Problem stop in Heroics?

Thanks

2. Had the exact same problem myself. Haven't found any work around for it aside from queuing specific dungeons. Hopefully this may be looked into.

Not sure if it stops in heroics however, as I am still under equipped to enter.

3. Thanks for your answer i hope to get this cleared, i really would like to get this rep grind over with ASAP ;-)

Maybe someone that ran heroics recently with a tabard can comment if this has been an issue?

4. Tabard reputation only worked in heroics for me.

5. It actually IS bugged, yet the OP is the only one that has even made a bug report about it. (EDIT: More detailed report https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/34212)

The following information is from wowpedia and is how it should work: (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Championing)

The following tables outline the amount of reputation that may be earned toward a faction during a full clear of each dungeon.

Code:
    Wrath of the Lich King Dungeons
    Dungeon	                                         Normal Mode	      Heroic Mode
    Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom	                  -	                      2300
    Azjol-Nerub	                                  -	                      1100[1]
    Caverns of Time: CoS	                         550	                      1700
    Drak'Tharon Keep	                          -	                      2000
    Frozen Halls: The Forge of Souls	         ?	                      1140
    Frozen Halls: Halls of Reflection	         ?	                      1340[2]
    Frozen Halls: Pit of Saron	                 ?	                      1520
    Gundrak	                                          -	                      2250
    The Nexus: Nexus	                          -	                      2300
    The Nexus: Oculus	                         500	                      1600
    Trial of the Champion	                         130	                      1180[3]
    Violet Hold	                                  -	                      1300[4]
    Ulduar: HoL	                                 650 	                      2150
    Ulduar: HoS	                                  -	                      1850
    Utgarde Keep	                                  -	                      1950
    Utgarde Pinnacle	                         500	                      2000
    *There are a couple of things here to note as how it is bugged on warmane.

The first column is what rep you should be able to receive, in total, from wearing a faction tabard and championing that dungeon, however some as you have mentioned are not giving rep.

The second thing about this, is from my testing, the ones that ARE giving rep, are only giving the rep if you enter the dungeon via the dungeon finder/RDF tool. And if you enter without the RDF tool, they will not give rep. This is broken/not working correctly. The dungeons that should give the rep should also give it regardless of whether entering through or not through the RDF tool.

I will make a bug report for this and the link will be below in a few minutes. The thing is to have this issue looked at, it will need to be voted up in the bug tracker. So PLEASE visit the link, vote up the bug, and provide responses there as to your own experiences with this problem.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/34212
    Edited: October 26, 2016

6. Thank you Heartx for this post and thank you for making a more detailed bug report!

7. Your very welcome. And people please keep this thread alive, as we know Icecrown recently had a nerf to the rate of reputation gains. Getting this fixed would greatly help us out.

Go vote up the bug!