1. Anyone selling dungeon tag boosts? (A)

is this even allowed btw
    Edited: October 27, 2016

2. Afaik dungeon tag boosting is bannable,world tagging is not however.

3. This was the reply I got today after not reaching a conclusion within my guild:

(So basically same rules as world tagging)

4. lol like any of them get banned, half players of Lordareon have dungeon tagged to 80y:D Check some of their achievs, 300 quests done at lvl 80y... Hardcore realm

5. If gms confirms it,then its not bannable.

6. >if you are in a higher level dungeon

how much higher. even 1 level higher than u and its banable? I guess it's for cases when you are at the minimum level to even enter the dungeon.

7. Good thing dungeons have level limit so you cannot enter one without passing the limit thus rendering any dungeon you can enter appropriate for your level.

8. I am saving that screenshot in case of a ban lol. Here comes the not-powerleveling!

9. (So basically same rules as world tagging)
    That's so dumb. You can enter dungeons where mobs are 20 levels higher than you. The rules need to be defined more clearly. What is a dungeon in "one's level"?

10. That's so dumb. You can enter dungeons where mobs are 20 levels higher than you. The rules need to be defined more clearly. What is a dungeon in "one's level"?
    If something is a skull, tagging is a no go. That's how the world tag rules are, I assume the GM who replied to me meant the same when it comes to dungeons.