1. End Game content

Greetings,
    I looked into FAQ, Realm information and few more threads and I haven't found any information on when the end game content will be released on Lordaeron or at least approximately when.
    Please answer me if you have the answer and if you are in the position to do so.

2. What do you mean by "endgame" content? There is plenty of max-level stuff out on Lordaeron. If you mean the 3.3.5a endgame content, i.e. ICC and Ruby Sanctum, there is no announced release date.

3. Despite ICC being far more interesting than TOC, I wish staff don't hurry with its release and of course release it part by part, because it would suck when there is no content progress to look forward to.

4. Releasing part by part sounds nice.

5. Despite ICC being far more interesting than TOC, I wish staff don't hurry with its release and of course release it part by part, because it would suck when there is no content progress to look forward to.
    This would be pretty interesting, especially if wing bosses were attempts gated as well like retail.

6. That sounds fun, but I still haven't gotten an answer on my question from a person that is in the position to answer me.

7. That sounds fun, but I still haven't gotten an answer on my question from a person that is in the position to answer me.
    Staff members aren't going to post here just to tell you there is no release date. You can check the devlog on the front page and see that there is no mention of any planned release date of ICC or Ruby Sanctum.

8. As stated before many times, the release of raids will come with the progress of the realm. This means that meanwhile the majority of the guilds do not clear and have on farm all the most end-game content available, no more content will be released.

9. That sounds fun, but I still haven't gotten an answer on my question from a person that is in the position to answer me.
    Essentially Mahourai said in response to this. If you want to contact a staff member, you should do so in a private message, instead of expecting them to hunt down and find this thread. With that said, future content will be released when we feel it is appropriate. Not until then. There is no ETA or any sort of thing, so don't expect one.