1. PSA: Stop Selling Out, Alchemists

Alchemists you need to stop selling out by lowering your prices. You deserve a bigger margin so you can make more money compared to other professions. Yes there will always be that douchebag that lowers their prices so that you won't make a profit from selling flasks. By lowering your prices you make the demand for flasks higher for maybe a day but it will drop because of other alchemists having to lower their prices to match theirs. Because of the lack of nodes of Frost Lotus and RNG based on acquiring Lichbloom, the prices of these materials have skyrocketed. Essentially you need to adjust your prices according to the economy. To make a profit you must understand that you have to pay attention to the market. Of course my prices are based on Horde prices so Alliance you may have to change your calculations to determine your profit margin.

1 week ago, Flasks were hovering around 90G for 1 flask, now it's sitting at 60-70G for 1. That is unacceptable.

Remember to make money, you have to buy low and sell high. Otherwise you WILL lose profit.

I've done some math.

Materials needed for Frost Wyrm Flask by Stacks

33/20=1.65G EA [ ICETHORN ]
    250/20=12.5G EA [ LICHBLOOM ]
    40/1 = 40 EA [ FROST LOTUS ]
    4.25 / 5 = 0.85G EA [ ENCHANTED VIAL ]

Amount of Gold/Materials Needed to Make Frost Wyrm Flask

5x1.65=8.25 G
    5x12.5=62.5G
    1X40=40G
    0.85=0.85G

8.25+62.5+40+0.85 =111.6

111.6 / 2 = 55.8 EA

So by selling flasks lower than 56G will cost you more money IF you buy the materials yourself.

2. That is why you farm and sell mats, not flasks lol ;^)

3. obviously you aim a too high price if there are so many alchemists are willing to sell it cheaper ;-) l2economy

4. You forgot to count extra flasks you get from elixir mastery. It gives about 17% extra flasks (according to my tests). So 17% out of 60-70g is extra 10-12g from flask.

5. I remember when it was 20g, dafuq u want 100g? Fck off.