1. Damaroy, I like that idea a lot.
    I just followed the quote on your profile pic: "Let me show you how it's done" xD I'm really glad that you agree, I'm always happy to help. Looking forward to this :P

2. this would be amazing, i loved it in molten. my hunter even has the "scout" title and i dont even remember getting it ahaha

3. There is a smart way to implement this and to avoid exploitable farming of it. Unlike the system it used to be by awarding titles depending on the HKs a player has, you can change the criteria to amount of BGs a player has won which is registered in each player statistics for example the Grand Marshal/High Warlord can be awarded when the player wins 100 matches in all battlegrounds (veteran achievements) that's 6 BGs on WotLK without Wintergrasp = 600 wins or simply not to be ralated to the specific bg win so it will work only as a counter of total BGs won no matter which ones. This is how the cata system work and will definitely motivate players to actually participate in the BG objectives and win the match instead of farming HKs and ignoring the objectives in order to win. There is no better way than this and titles can be back again please consider this ;)
    Very good one i support this +1

4. There is a smart way to implement this and to avoid exploitable farming of it. Unlike the system it used to be by awarding titles depending on the HKs a player has, you can change the criteria to amount of BGs a player has won which is registered in each player statistics for example the Grand Marshal/High Warlord can be awarded when the player wins 100 matches in all battlegrounds (veteran achievements) that's 6 BGs on WotLK without Wintergrasp = 600 wins or simply not to be ralated to the specific bg win so it will work only as a counter of total BGs won no matter which ones. This is how the cata system work and will definitely motivate players to actually participate in the BG objectives and win the match instead of farming HKs and ignoring the objectives in order to win. There is no better way than this and titles can be back again please consider this ;)
    Awesome idea ! +1

5. I'd personally love for this to come back. It may not be retail like, but hell neither is transmog yet we have that.

The titles always used to motivate me to go the extra distance during PvP, something I've missed for a long time.

6. There is a smart way to implement this and to avoid exploitable farming of it. Unlike the system it used to be by awarding titles depending on the HKs a player has, you can change the criteria to amount of BGs a player has won which is registered in each player statistics for example the Grand Marshal/High Warlord can be awarded when the player wins 100 matches in all battlegrounds (veteran achievements) that's 6 BGs on WotLK without Wintergrasp = 600 wins or simply not to be ralated to the specific bg win so it will work only as a counter of total BGs won no matter which ones. This is how the cata system work and will definitely motivate players to actually participate in the BG objectives and win the match instead of farming HKs and ignoring the objectives in order to win. There is no better way than this and titles can be back again please consider this ;)
    Really want to see this on Lordaeron +1

7. Really want to see this on Lordaeron +1
    sad thing is bg statistics are bugged xd otherwise good idea

8. I want my HWL back. I'm only Legionnaire /sob

+1 for bringing this back.

9. On a different note, looky at all the fake *** rebels with 666 in their names. The Christ is back and I'm gonna **** on you foolz.

10. May 5, 2017  
    Suggestion accepted. The system will be implemented on Icecrown.

If there's suitable demand for Lordaeron, we'll consider it there too.

11. May 5, 2017  

Will promote more pvp what's not to love.

12. May 6, 2017  
    Being that it will be implemented on Icecrown will it also be on Outlands?

13. May 6, 2017  

So the system with amount of bg's won right?

14. May 8, 2017  

Please bring this to Lord too!

First ... 23456 ... Last